Neil Alexander he stayed for the fight!

Weemani

First serious error while he's had a proper run in the side.

Made several brilliant & crucial saves this year, so can be forgiven an odd cock up.

In keeping with his general standards this season, he even made his cock up a belter!

I've seen that happen numerous times when a Goalie has stood there twiddling his thumbs for almost 45 minutes and has fuck all to do apart from an occasional back pass,so I'm more annoyed with our outfield players who put us in that situation than I am with Neil.

I could see that goal coming by the way we seemed to be treating that second half as a training session,although I didn't expect it to happen in that fashion from such a good keeper as Alexander,but as they say; shit happens at times :pipe:

My cousin next to me said he could see a goal here before the ball was hit. I knew he was right but didn't say anything.

Alexander should keep his chin up it was a blunder but we all have them. Was nice to see that when being clapped off the pitch he was shaking his head and then put his towel over his head. He knows being a Ranger, that it was not good enough. :alexander:

How many times has he saved the team? They should have scored with a few of the chances they made and then his howler wouldn't have been noticed. Forget it, Neil.

This!

and don't forget his 2 (TWO!) penalty saves couple of weeks ago! Keep up the good work, Big Man!