***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

McKay and Templeton have to start with MacLeod and Hutton in the middle. We can't keep shoehorning Black in.

Black isn't shoehorned into centre midfield mate, that is where he plays. But i do agree he or another has to sit out, maybe Hutton at the minute? We don't need all 3 playing meaning we can only play one striker. 4-4-2 for this Bear.

4-4-2 and we'll steamroller this game. 1 uptop is fine with pacey wingers, and by that I mean not having little on the right, upfront or nothing because dumping him on the wing isnt doing him any favours.

Midfield with black is just so slow,just not quick enough.

Need more inventive decisions by the manager, try a different approach. Remember watching Dan petrescu make a tactical change after 10 mins and ended up humping 4-1. We should know our opponents weaknesses by now, and we should be merciless in exploiting them.

Black isn't shoehorned into centre midfield mate, that is where he plays. But i do agree he or another has to sit out, maybe Hutton at the minute? We don't need all 3 playing meaning we can only play one striker. 4-4-2 for this Bear.

He's shoehorned into the team though when the pairing of Hutton and MacLeod coincided with our best football.

He's shoehorned into the team though when the pairing of Hutton and MacLeod coincided with our best football.