***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will he give up hairdressing to play for Rangers though?

We are Head and Shoulders above this mob today

Aye should be played through the middle.

Ally isn't daft enough to play Little there again, surely?

Do U ever say anything positive about the team. Yea little will be on the right. What will you say if Andy bags 3 the day. Will you the admit to being wrong? How's about supporting the team instead of questioning every move.

Do U ever say anything positive about the team. Yea little will be on the right. What will you say if Andy bags 3 the day. Will you the admit to being wrong? How's about supporting the team instead of questioning every move.

Yes, absolutely i do, my prediction is a mauling today, a good performance and Sandaza to bag a few, did you miss that post? I will say well done Andy, frankly i expect him to score goals against this level of opposition no matter what position he plays. I am not wrong about this though, no matter how many goals he scores. The lad is a man short out there, that is just a fact. It isn't every move either, it is one school boy error we see week in week out. (tu)

Is there a protest we can join against these decisions?

See if we win 5 or 6 we would have them saying, oh it's only Berwick we should be winning like that. Ally and the players cant win

(tu)

I've grown to accept this is how it is on RM. We win - they're pish. We lose/draw/don't play well and win - we're pish. C'est la vie.

(tu)

I've grown to accept this is how it is on RM. We win - they're pish. We lose/draw/don't play well and win - we're pish. C'est la vie.

It's push mate. Every week a rant needs to be vented by someone. We win 4 0 and someone has had a bad day they get slated. I