***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Little on the right is now becoming either a clueless decision or a very stubborn one.

I don't disagree, but who would you play there today given McKay is out? Our options are a little limited at the mo. Our whole rhs is cause for concern as both Hegarty and Little are being played out of position.

Damn this illegal embargo!

I don't disagree, but who would you play there today given McKay is out? Our options are a little limited at the mo. Our whole rhs is cause for concern as both Hegarty and Little are being played out of position.

I would play wee Crawford there, but as the game ain't started yet it might not be little out there. Team sheets don't have formations on them so nobody knows

Very surprised (if there is no injury) wee McKay is at least not on the bench as he offers something a wee bit different...still think our right side is an issue with both hegarty and little not comfortable out there.

Good to see sheils back though and hopefully big Sandaza can get a few today and go on a run.

You'd be up at 4am drinking beer anyway auld yin

Aye a know that, but it's still fucking 38 degrees here,so i'm giving the amber ale a fair whack, and I'm worried about my wife going to the fridge more than normal to get my beer.

I don't want to wear her out in the heat :pipe:

aye. I know what you mean, but it's really frustrating watching little out there on the right, especially when more of our play seems to come from the left hand side.

It makes little look a bad player when I think he can play a massive part in our rise to the top.

Maybe a 4-3-3 and give the Greek alot more responsibilty to get forward, he looks to gave the energy for that role

(tu) The gang mentality is shameful. They will drive decent posters away from this site and only their wee arsehole clique and a bunch of tarriers will be left.

I wasn't going to quote you ever again. But, felt the need to step in here. Please stop playing the victim. You give it out, so expect some back.

I'm going to focus on the game now. Lets not ruin another thread. (tu)

Aye a know that, but it's still fucking 38 degrees here,so i'm giving the amber ale a fair whack, and I'm worried about my wife going to the fridge more than normal to get my beer.

I don't want to wear her out in the heat :pipe:

Is she up at this time tae? Football time is man time Oz

We're getting a bit of stick on BBC Schotland just now,like why should we be talked to?Who do Rangers/C Green think they are,Is that the prat Tam English with the Oirish accent? :wanker:

And he's formulating an arguement based on what he chooses to pick from what CG has had to say about this, totally ignoring the main pooint of Rangers' ire, you don't set a eeconsrtuction in mid-season.

Of course, Jim Bawbag Spence agrees with him, so that tell you it all.

Is she up at this time tae? Football time is man time Oz

Of course she is up. She's got tae get my beer from the fridge. You surely are jesting if you think I'M going to the fridge every 5 minutes for a fucking refill...I'd miss too much of the gemme.

method in madness Loyal :beer1::pipe: