***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Of course she is up. She's got tae get my beer from the fridge. You surely are jesting if you think I'M going to the fridge every 5 minutes for a fucking refill...I'd miss too much of the gemme.

method in madness Loyal :beer1::pipe:

Why don't you get her to come to the red lion and you can keep sending her to the bar for the lads next time? :P

Big booler fair bought a shit load a bevvy last time for us.

Why don't you get her to come to the red lion and you can keep sending her to the bar for the lads next time? :P

Big booler fair bought a shit load a bevvy last time for us.

Don't worry, she used to manage a pub, so I'm working oot my tactics for the Red Lion.

Ready with my beer now for the gemme starting.

COME ON THE 'GERS :21:

I think he's a solid CB who when played in his position will prove that, but he keeps playing RB when he does play

I hope your proved to be right mate, as we could be doing with a solid CB.

From what ive seen of him, hes doesnt seem great. Hard tacklin maybe, but overall shite. The fact hes represented France at every level except full international suggests he must have somethin about him.

For me Crawford is best through the middle, the one time he was put on the right he was very subdued (some may describe that as pish/shite :) ).

Little always looks like he might score every time he cuts in from the right. He lacks support as Hegarty isn't a RB, let alone an attacking one.

Hope we can get an early goal to settle the nerves.