Team selection v united ?

Well if jig isn't playing we will have Pavarotti up front (Sandaza) so that's about it :) , what about your self ?

Nah, I won't be playing - still struggling with a calf strain ;)

Hope to see Sandaza up front. I'm a big fan (not joking)

But my point is, it's pointless talking about lineup v DU this early, because anything can happen in the next 3 games - injuries, loss or gain of form, new kid breaking through etc.

I really don't care who plays, as long as we go for it from the whistle. But as already stated, we have plenty league business before this. I hope the boo boys from last saturday have reflected on their behaviour, and will be up for the game on saturday. And as pennance, bring a friend.

Nah, I won't be playing - still struggling with a calf strain ;)

Hope to see Sandaza up front. I'm a big fan (not joking)

But my point is, it's pointless talking about lineup v DU this early, because anything can happen in the next 3 games - injuries, loss or gain of form, new kid breaking through etc.

Hope macky is on ;) , he will cause problems for any defence as well as temps :)

Hope macky is on ;) , he will cause problems for any defence as well as temps :)

I'm a big fan of both, but I was very disappointed with both at the Elgin game.

Barrie's runs were good, but every ball in to the box was poor. He really should try going outside and heading for the byeline occasionally.

Not sure what was wrong with Temps.

But I agree, both of these should be guaranteed starts

Dundee United are on a very bad run of form at the moment and they have no won at home since mid August when they beat Dundee (who are bottom) 3-0. I think Rangers should just go for it, we have absolutely nothing to lose. It is not like before where we are expected to win. I think Rangers should line up with the 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 formation. Just get right into them from the start. even if we get a draw - great result. abslutely destroy them at ibrox ;)