James Traynors first column

rangersxfc

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but for that to be on our clubs official website lacks class and the dignity that we are renowned for.

Aye right, get in there JT, Great start. :cgreen:

You had me going there :000000082:

A brilliant piece by Traynor. Were Smeltic represented at this meeting (although if Regan and Doncaster were there it's pretty much the same thing). I thought it was impossible for Scottish football to sink any lower. Hopefully enough clubs will vote against to stop this madness.

The two people JT referred to were Cosgrove and Tom English. English is boasting about his antics on twitter and having a spat with Chris Graham and John Gow. English is reverting to type it would appear. Spiers is also on twitter telling all that the proposals are a good idea. Ceptic were indeed represented at this meeting. Lawwell was there near to Rheagan .

Wonderful piece of writing with Traynor baring his teeth, and a stark warning to those tried to push us down.

Regarding the proposed league reconstruction...only in Scotland could a team win a fucking championship in the bottom tier, and er, stay in the bottom tier.

You couldn't, COULDN'T, make it up.

Great read. Wish he would mix the fighting talk with naming names though. He must be aware that large sections of our support have stopped listening to/reading many of the offending commentators and accordingly may be unaware of whom he is referring to.

This (tu)

Also, given the hundreds of radio pundits, "journalists" and reporters who have dissed us in past 18 months to choose from, he has specifically focussed on

two in particular.

Are they just "unlucky" or are we going to focus on some of the most vehement.

Any more info yet on who those two are ?

I'm sure it's cosgrove and Tom English that made the comments referred to?

Excellent article.

Hope that was just an opening salvo to direct all eyes towards Ibrox. Now that he'll have everyone's attention, I hope JT will now let loose with some very precise rifle shots (metaphorically speaking of course).

He must have loads of ammo so let's hope he uses it to best effect. That means sparingly and at just the right moments.

If his first article is anything to go by, installing JT in his post could be the best decision made at Ibrox since Tam Forsyth started wearing longer studs!