James Traynors first column

rangersxfc

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favourite presidents LBJ ... just a shame he was the one with the blood of Vietnam on his hands :drugang:

Don't forget his "best buddy", Harold Holt; AKA "All the way with LBJ" then the daft cunt went missing,presumed drowned at Cheviot Beach on January 7; 1967

But back to topic.....I never thought I'd see the day when JT made a comment about Rangers and we had 154 posts on RM with not one dissenting post about it

OK Victor Meldrew, give us yer catchphrase :pipe:

Ive always seen traynor as a fat prick but now he's our fat prick. If he keeps writing pieces like this then he'll still be fat but much less of a prick.

Maybe RM could suggest a health and fitness program for him to follow as long as he keeps writing these articles. Everyone's a winner!

Aside from the fact the system has already failed in other countries, it worries me that those in charge of our game seem to think the league setup is the problem. It doesn't matter whether there is playoffs (etc) or not if the teams involved have no audience whatsoever outside of our own country. The fact is, the product on offer is dire and there are countless leagues I would watch before I watch a Scottish game we're not involved in.