Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always critical, even when we win. We must never stand still or think our work is done.

so cake and eat it EC.

sorry mate can't see me and you ever agreeing on anything I will try my damndest to ignore your posts from now on I see you as a troll and unfortunately on more than one occasion i have bitten.

Still going with this myth are we?

Myth????

What I'm seeing every week is 16,17 and 18 year olds playing for us(at my age,I refer to them as kids)

And,the chosen method of stopping us is,on the whole,brutal e.g. Templeton's weekly treatment.

anyway you want. whyte cheating us. the spl and sfa cheating trying to bribe the sfl. listenung to fans when they have never done it before. trying to bribe us... etfuckingcetera

You said we were "cheated out of higher level football" In what way? The above answers nothing. You don't think we deserved punished?

so cake and eat it EC.

sorry mate can't see me and you ever agreeing on anything I will try my damndest to ignore your posts from now on I see you as a troll and unfortunately on more than one occasion i have bitten.

There's an ignore function in your profile. Very useful against certain posters. (tu)

Myth????

What I'm seeing every week is 16,17 and 18 year olds playing for us(at my age,I refer to them as kids)

And,the chosen method of stopping us is,on the whole,brutal e.g. Templeton's weekly treatment.

Then stop going to see the youth team, come to Ibrox and see the first team, we have many seasoned professionals showcasing their talents.

Rangers players have always been targets, that is nothing new.

The myth that Allys first choice 11 is full of kids. It really isn't.

Norgerpd didn't say the first choice 11 is full of kids. He said

And,after being forced to lose enough players to field 2 teams thus having to play babies against hammer-throwers,I will,most certainly enjoy a few shandies at the party that signals the start of our march back to our rightful position.

You do know that at times this season there's been 9 former youth players involved in a single match? What number of kids would quantify the use of the word "full" for you?

Edited on the advice of Manticore. (tu)

so cake and eat it EC.

You don't have an answer so you resort to name calling. <cr> Yeah, i am the troll. doh

Norgerpd didn't say the first choice 11 is full of kids. He said

You do know that at times this season there's been 9 former youth games involved in a single match? What number of kids would quantify the use of the word "full" for you?

'9 former youth games involved in a single match'?

What does that mean?

What would you prefer us to do? Exit whatever stadium it is we win it at in silence and go to our beds early that night like fuck all happened?

Show class and dignity, in the grand scheme of things it is meaningless. By all means enjoy it but it is nothing compared to winning one of the big honours. Going by some peoples reactions on here i am expecting a Rugby Park type celebrations and parades at Ibrox. Let's get real here.

The problem with that is that it gets quite addictive ;)

I'm happy to put up with pish every now and then from posters, I'm guilty of that myself. But when a poster gets away with constant pish talk everyday with no recourse then there is no other option unfortunately.