Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show class and dignity, in the grand scheme of things it is meaningless. By all means enjoy it but it is nothing compared to winning one of the big honours. Going by some peoples reactions on here i am expecting a Rugby Park type celebrations and parades at Ibrox. Let's get real here.

Of course it'll be nothing like Rugby Park or Tannadump, but not celebrating a Rangers victory at all is odd. Celebrating it would be "showing class and dignity" to the small teams to which it would mean everything to win.

Norgerpd didn't say the first choice 11 is full of kids.

You do know that at times this season there's been 9 former youth games involved in a single match? What number of kids would quantify the use of the word "full" for you?

He said "babies" If you want to be a wank about word usage then he and you are talking shite, "babies" is a ridiculous word to use and "full", full is full, it explains itself. Also, no one mentioned "former" youths. Ross Perry is a "former" youth but he isn't a kid, he became an adult 5 years ago ffs.

I wondered if that was it, but surely most professionals are former youth players?

If so what you said would apply to most teams in most games.

You are becoming as exhausting as El C.

Shall I edit the term 'youth players' to players with a handfull of first team starts?

Still going with this myth are we?

Only a tim would play down any success by the Rangers. After everything we have been through you would think every Rangers fan would want to celebrate a league title win. I will be out partying with the best of them when the times comes.

Why can you not debate in a proper manner?

If people want to act like idiots then they will be in turn treated like, well, idiots. It's others who have a problem answering simple questions, even backing up their own points is hard for them. Now, can you tell us all on dummiesoots behalf, because you clearly believe what he said was true, in what way we were "cheated out of a higher level of football"?

You are becoming as exhausting as El C.

Shall I edit the term 'youth players' to players with a handfull of first team starts?

My only suggestion is that you say what you mean, then I wouldn't be asking you...

If you think it's exhausting being you, imagine being somebody who actually reads threads and tries to understand what the poster is attempting to say.

So to put it bluntly, quit fucking moaning, it's your fault if you don't say what you mean.

He said "babies" If you want to be a wank about word usage then he and you are talking shite, "babies" is a ridiculous word to use and "full", full is full, it explains itself. Also, no one mentioned "former" youths. Ross Perry is a "former" youth but he isn't a kid, he became an adult 5 years ago ffs.

OK to appease you and Manticore please see my last post. Does that help.

And regarding "word usage", your use of the word "wank" is hypocritical considering you were complaining of name calling only a few posts ago.

Original point still stands. This season we have been forced into playing youth players, no denying it.

Of course it'll be nothing like Rugby Park or Tannadump, but not celebrating a Rangers victory at all is odd. Celebrating it would be "showing class and dignity" to the small teams to which it would mean everything to win.

There are of course different ways to show our delight and pride in succeeding. (tu)

If people want to act like idiots then they will be in turn treated like, well, idiots. It's others who have a problem answering simple questions, even backing up their own points is hard for them. Now, can you tell us all on dummiesoots behalf, because you clearly believe what he said was true, in what way we were "cheated out of a higher level of football"?

We finished second in the spl last season. We should have qualified for CL but because we had to transfer the Club to a new company they listened to other fans to kick us out the league. No?

I get bored using the same words all the time so used a different term to suggest their youth(of course they're not babies,you fucking arse....sorry,didnt want to use an alternative term that wouldnt portray my literal view on your good self).

OK to appease you and Manticore please see my last post. Does that help.

And regarding "word usage", your use of the word "wank" is hypocritical considering you were complaining of name calling only a few posts ago.

Original point still stands. This season we have been forced into playing youth players, no denying it.

No Jamie, it doesn't, i knew exactly what you meant. I didn't pull you up for it, i paid you the courtesy of replying to you without mentioning your mistake. (tu)

I wasn't complaining about name calling as such, i was calling someone out for doing it as a deflection instead of answering an easy question.

That was not the original point. You have completely changed it to suit you. :lol:

Every thread i ve seen you on all youve done is abuse bears,is this normal for you?

If you cant see what has happened to our club in the last 10 months then you must be blind and deaf.

We finished second in the spl last season. We should have qualified for CL but because we had to transfer the Club to a new company they listened to other fans to kick us out the league. No?

No. As a newco we had no right to stay in the league and certainly would never have been allowed to participate in Europe.

My only suggestion is that you say what you mean, then I wouldn't be asking you...

If you think it's exhausting being you, imagine being somebody who actually reads threads and tries to understand what the poster is attempting to say.

So to put it bluntly, quit fucking moaning, it's your fault if you don't say what you mean.

It's completely obvious what is meant. It is you who is doing the moaning and nit-picking over some words which basically boil down to the same thing.

Regardless of that you could actually comment on the point of my post instead of trolling.

Every thread i ve seen you on all youve done is abuse bears,is this normal for you?

You always get attention seekers in all walks of life and that guy just happens to be the attention seeker on this forum. He knows negativity will always get him a response. He really should make a new years resolution to have a more positive and constructive outlook with his posts. It might make him feel better if he does. Being A Rangers fan (if he is one) should help him along the road to positivity with all the good things happening at our club.

No Jamie, it doesn't, i knew exactly what you meant. I didn't pull you up for it, i paid you the courtesy of replying to you without mentioning your mistake. (tu)

I wasn't complaining about name calling as such, i was calling someone out for doing it as a deflection instead of answering an easy question.

That was not the original point. You have completely changed it to suit you. :lol:

i did answer your fucking question. whyte cheated us, the spl and sfa tried to blackmail us to accept title stripping to get our membership transfer, the same bodies succeded in blackmailing us to accept an illegal transfer embargo. they are re-writing rules using selliks lawyers to do so to put us over a barrel.

i would call all of the above cheating.

to answer another question yes we deserved to bepunished. 10 point penalty, fines, etc. getting accused of crimes 'almost as bad as match fixing' nah sorry EC hearts were failing to pay players and taxes long before us, no accusations there. so once again one rule for us at the time another rules for others so once again yes cheated.