Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers are on 49 points with 20 games played out of 36.

Closest rivals are Queens park on 30 points after 18 played.

Assuming QP win both of their games in hand, they will be on 36 points, thus 13 points behind.

The way I see it, if both teams win all their games from now, if we even draw with QP at Hampden on 6th April, the league is won. Any points dropped by QP will obviously accelerate this. Maybe we could have a party at Hampden to celebrate the winning of the title.

What did you assume for the QP game at Ibrox on 9th Feb. Both teams cannot therefore win all their games from now to 6th April.

It helps pass my Sunday night though and tbh I'm not sure he's an idiot, just a poor troll. He'll get bored long before I do.

You have more patience than I. The :beer1: helped me.

Saying that, I think a wee celebration is in order. 19 points clear, on the march onwards and upwards, creating a financially sustainable future and it just got a lot more peaceful round here. :cheers:

Whos the other ones mate so i can keep away from them?

Sorry mate, it would be unfair to name them - and it is after all purely a matter of personal taste, and previous experiences.

(But there was a wee clue in my post ;) )

Some would say that I should be put on ignore, and I couldn't argue with that. :D

Sorry mate, it would be unfair to name them - and it is after all purely a matter of personal taste, and previous experiences.

(But there was a wee clue in my post ;) )

Some would say that I should be put on ignore, and I couldn't argue with that. :D

You will be if you don't respond to my PM LOL!!!