Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

He started a shit-stirring thread yesterday - I think it was a Tannadump related item.

It got deleted quickly, and he had his posting suspended for a while.

Where did mtaf thread go on the 600tickets sold? I seen it was locked went to click in and it was deleted lol

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did mtaf thread go on the 600tickets sold? I seen it was locked went to click in and it was deleted lol

Nothing controversial. I think MTAF just hadn't noticed the 16 pager on the subject.

Admin just didn't want to have to go through that again

Edit: I might be wrong there.

So has the 16 pager gone too?

I would guess it was because Goat's posts were becoming more and more provocative. He seemed to be accusing every second poster of threatening him with violence.

Edit: I might be wrong there.

So has the 16 pager gone too?

I would guess it was because Goat's posts were becoming more and more provocative. He seemed to be accusing every second poster of threatening him with violence.

Ahh I see, I left it on page 2 seen it had got to 16 but as I clicked it was deleted

It would be great to win the title at hampden and all do the ponzan with the kegs at the knees bearing our arse's to the sfa.Only in defiance of course.I think i,ll get both cheeks face painted,the left cheek with a big FUCK on it and the other cheek with FF SFA on it then part the cheeks.

It would be great to win the title at hampden and all do the ponzan with the kegs at the knees bearing our arse's to the sfa.Only in defiance of course.I think i,ll get both cheeks face painted,the left cheek with a big FUCK on it and the other cheek with FF SFA on it then part the cheeks.

Creative.

If I have a bird in front of me and av got ma Boabie out am flinging it in her

What did you assume for the QP game at Ibrox on 9th Feb. Both teams cannot therefore win all their games from now to 6th April.

OK, I forgot that one- Call it a draw in advance. ;)

If we win that one, then it makes the league win two games earlier. Stirling Albion at Home, 23rd March, so over before Easter this year (31st March).

Damned right I'll be celebrating when we win the league. It's the first step on the way back, it's been more of a slog than we expected, and it would be disrespectful to the teams who have both welcomed us to their league and then given us so many hard games. And I confess I've quite enjoyed the notion that we've given these teams some financial security.

I'm confused - are you saying that you have a face like an arse??

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread and returning it to topic.

Rangers have 12 games remaining. Queens Park have 14 games remaining.

Assuming that QP win their 2 games in hand, then they will be at 43 points as compared to our 59 points. This give a potential net lead of 16 points.

Therefore win 6 games puts it beyond all doubt. That makes it Stirling Albion, at home on 23rd March.

This would be a fantastic way to end the campaign - 50.000 bears with SFA written on one cheek and SPL on the other.

Reviving this thread and returning it to topic.

Rangers have 12 games remaining. Queens Park have 14 games remaining.

Assuming that QP win their 2 games in hand, then they will be at 43 points as compared to our 59 points. This give a potential net lead of 16 points.

Therefore win 6 games puts it beyond all doubt. That makes it Stirling Albion, at home on 23rd March.

It also partly depends on when QP play their 2 games in hand, that could stretch it out a bit.

I think 7 wins does it which is the Montrose game. I imagine we will win it before then though.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3386-eyes-on-the-prize

8 wins from our last 13 games guarantees it, with QP winning all theirs in the meantime (which they wont). If they did that would be at Hampden on 7th April.

QP two games in hand are on the 5th & 12th of March.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3386-eyes-on-the-prize

8 wins from our last 13 games guarantees it, with QP winning all theirs in the meantime (which they wont). If they did that would be at Hampden on 7th April.

QP two games in hand are on the 5th & 12th of March.

I thought we only had 12 games left.