Sandaza

JamieG54

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably one of his biggest critics since he signed for us but fair play to the big man It was a big improvement from him today .

After the first 10-15 mins I thought it was going to be another poor performance with him trying to do it all alone but after that he calmed down a bit and started becoming more of a team player linking up with others quite well and chipped in with 2 assists . Still trying to beat people a bit to often but hopefully continues to improve .

That said overall another reall poor performance from the team today and it needs to improve quickly

He did very well today, but sometimes he goes for the more difficult option rather than keeping it simple.

I noticed it in the highlights of the away game in Annan that he had a chance to play Crawford in and instead went for a spectacular shot. He does seem desperate to score though, but a Rangers goal is more important than a Sandaza goal if you understand what I mean. In saying that today he did some great work to setup a couple of the goals.

He's no shite otherwise he wouldn't be at Rangers. He looked a lot better today and you can tell he is desperate to score. Everyone around me today was willing him on. People that are negative need to remember the guy just recently broke his cheek bone and hadn't played for a while. He'll come good!!

Sandaza was our best player today.

This, by a mile.

Yes, Little scored 3 goals. But his general play was ... well, non-existent. Done fuck all but was in the right place at the right time on 3 occasions which yes, deserves credit.

But Sandaza was linking up on the wing etc, running everywhere to support and in general was just exactly what you want to see from a player, 110%.

Has been very good in recent weeks and outstanding today, fully deserved his round of applause.

PS. Has to score goals? He probably played some part in every one of them (main part in 2). Just as good as scoring. Could have been a much different day without him.

This, by a mile.

Yes, Little scored 3 goals. But his general play was ... well, non-existent. Done fuck all but was in the right place at the right time on 3 occasions which yes, deserves credit.

But Sandaza was linking up on the wing etc, running everywhere to support and in general was just exactly what you want to see from a player, 110%.

Has been very good in recent weeks and outstanding today, fully deserved his round of applause.

PS. Has to score goals? He probably played some part in every one of them (main part in 2). Just as good as scoring. Could have been a much different day without him.

Little does a lot of work up and down the right. It's a bit unfair for people to keep saying his play is non existent etc. His best attribute is his work rate, he himself admits this, which is why I think he plays that position instead of up top.

Agree about Sandaza. His best game for us so far. He and Templeton pulled the strings for us today. We're all desperate for him to add to his goal though.