Sandaza

JamieG54

Sandaza's a striker though. He's suppose to score goals. He's scored one foal all season at this level. Shite!

You've just posted this in the other Sandaza thread:

Sandaza's fuckin' shite (it has to be said). The performances need to improve also. Ally is yet to prove that he can get a team to play good football. Get the finger out!

What a zoomer!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt the person saying he was bad today is the same one that wanted Little dropped because he was not scoring :)

He played very well, made one goal & could have had 3 of his own. After the last chance he got did not go in he got lots of claps & thanked the fans and also held his hand up to the sky (no doubt to the 'almighty') as if to say 'why can't I score'. Don't worry Fran, it's coming soon.

Thought Sandazza was excellent today...he held the ball up well, showed some flair and close control, worked hard and created 2 of our 4 goals. Just missing a goal from his performance. On that form at least he offers more than big Lee up top because of his mobility. A few goals and I think he could really kick on! Wouldnt mind seeing him play up top with a partner....get Little in more central beside him.

Thought Sandazza was excellent today...he held the ball up well, showed some flair and close control, worked hard and created 2 of our 4 goals. Just missing a goal from his performance.On that form at least he offers more than big Lee up top because of his mobility. A few goals and I think he could really kick on! Wouldnt mind seeing him play up top with a partner....get Little in more central beside him.

Aye, but Jig has 22 goals. We can't just write those off.

Aye, but Jig has 22 goals. We can't just write those off.

No-ones saying write him off...If Sandazza can reproduce that performance outside the box and add goals to it then he is another option and ticks more boxes than big Lee. I love big Lee and he is a great leader but I dont think he should start every game as in certain games his lack of mobility and pace restrict us.

No-ones saying write him off...If Sandazza can reproduce that performance outside the box and add goals to it then he is another option and ticks more boxes than big Lee. I love big Lee and he is a great leader but I dont think he should start every game as in certain games his lack of mobility and pace restrict us.

This injury seems a wear and tear injury. Jig can't keep playing every game, so it is good to see Fran in decent form. Bloody desperate for him to get that ball in the net though, before it starts playing on his mind.

Sandaza -- OK maybe he is/was bought as a striker but based on the last few displays seems to me he plays best as an attacking midfielder just behind the striker/s, if that turns out to be his best position maybe we should readjust our opinions of him which seems to have been as an out and out striker.

Agreed, good link up play and a bit of trickery. I think he'll come good sooner rather than later.

The step over dummy for his first chance was a beauty to watch. Left footed and good save from the keeper.

I know, I know its only SFL3, they're part time etc but it was still good to see him bamboozle the fullback. :D

Thought he was fantastic today. Seemed to be marked by 3 men at all times and managed to cut them apart more often than not. A little bit of luck in front of goal was all he lacked today. Would like to see him start the next few games to see if he can build on it.