***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Just checked the forecast(BBC,mind you,so probably lies!).

No snow expected from now till kick-off and the temperature's higher than on my chunk of the East coast(hundreds of miles South!)

Hmm not strictly true, the latest forecast from later today is for heavy snow showers all the way along the east coast of Scotland right through till Saturday night, like all forecasts it's a hit or a miss, but Peterhead can frequently bear the brunt!

My Team would be: Alexander, Wallace, Cribari, Perry, Agriyou, Hutton, MacLeod, Templeton, Shiels, McKay and Sandaza

Will be one of tougher fixtures I reckon. Lets keep the good form going and build up to Dundee Utd (tu)

You'd drop the guy who scored a hat-trick in our previous match?

Thank fuck your no the manager.

Hmm not strictly true, the latest forecast from later today is for heavy snow showers all the way along the east coast of Scotland right through till Saturday night, like all forecasts it's a hit or a miss, but Peterhead can frequently bear the brunt!

Just checked again.

Their actual forecast for Peterhead and their forecast for the region as a whole are completely contradictory.

Think they're covering all bases.