***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Mcinnes talking sense about Sandaza needing support.

We need to have 2 up front.

it is a hard one, everybody wanted rangers to reinvent ourselves and modern day football is all about possession compacting the midfield and playing one up front, you rarely see a top side in europe play 2 strikers these days. but in the 3rd division 2 is probably better. but if we are winning i say keep the one up and concentrate on keeping the ball moving

you'll need to add on temple tons pish and ally's hats are push and the managers dress sense is pish .....

.... oh and you might want to tell our good fks on RM that we won today!

I think its best i just keep my mouth shut on that one, you wouldnt believe the amount of people on here that thought my initial comment was genuine.

That was probably McCoist or Black or the fans or the billboards faul aswell.

No it doesn't mate...at that level they are a decent team who work hard and have a good home record...however we have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland, are the only full time team in the league and result aside we should be producing more!

11 men against 11 - wages don't come in to it.

I'm not going to rehash all the arguments - it's been well documented that there is not a huge gulf between the divisions and that the small teams raise their game.

you lot think what you want. I'm content. And I don't care if I'm the only one who actually enjoyed a lot of the football today

No it doesn't mate...at that level they are a decent team who work hard and have a good home record...however we have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland, are the only full time team in the league and result aside we should be producing more!

Its not easy to string passes together and play total football when you are being kicked 2 feet in the air before you've received a pass.

If the ref had meted out the decisions these challenges deserved or Templeton had had his shooting boots on today we would be having a very different conversation.

If anyone think black improves the team then you better get the guys in white coats to collect you.

It's probably in his contract that if fit must start.

That's is the only logical explanation because if it's performance related he should be dropped, could understand a dip in form, but it's been since the brechin game.

With wee McKay having a dodgy hip or whatever it is you can't fault ally for using him as and when needed, but black is up there with Emerson

We got McKay from Kilmarnock because of hip injury issues.

People acting like he's the answer now is funny. When he had a run in the team people went on he's inconsistent and goes missing in games. He's 18, he has plenty of promise and is a dynamic player but he is still learning. I like the way Ally has used him this season and trust his judgement.

Which we won.

I don't think the Rangers from the start of the season would have taken all 3 points today. It shows progression, and it shows that the players want to fight for the points. Which was seriously lacking in the first 5-10 games.

We're makin progress, sometimes it appears slow, but we are gettin there. For me, the future of our club is dotted about the park, and it is progressing. Lee wallace is a superb left back, Mcleod for me must be one of the brightest talents in the country, david templeton, on his day, is a joy to watch. And we're winning. If nothing else we're learning the most important part of being a rangers player; win. I totally agree we should be lookin to play better football, but no matter what we end up doin winning is an essential part of being a rangers player.

Win, win & then win.

If anyone think black improves the team then you better get the guys in white coats to collect you.

That's is the only logical explanation because if it's performance related he should be dropped, could understand a dip in form, but it's been since the brechin game.

With wee McKay having a dodgy hip or whatever it is you can't fault ally for using him as and when needed, but black is up there with Emerson

going by your comments yhe start of the match thread I'd say wrong forum buddy, change your name from loyal to rat. People really need to read your bullshit.

Disrespectful, and downright wrong.

Disrespectful?

It's the truth though very few of them are full time players in this league so tell me how it's wrong? The Scottish League is one of the worst in Europe and we are in the bottom tier of it ffs! we are Rangers a huge club who gets over 45 thousand people turning up every other week we should be hammering teams like this I have played 5 asides with some of these bloody players. Rangers should be aiming for the top and expecting to beat teams like this. Do you think Juventus were happy content with scraping by when they got put in the lower Italian leagues or did they act like a big club and have big expectations?

Do you actually believe he has that in his contract? Honestly?

And do you think, given the fact that weve won the league without question, we're maybe already lookin at what kind of team we'll need to play when we go to tannadice?

Disrespectful?

It's the truth though very few of them are full time players in this league so tell me how it's wrong? The Scottish League is one of the worst in Europe and we are in the bottom tier of it ffs! we are Rangers a huge club who gets over 45 thousand people turning up every other week we should be hammering teams like this I have played 5 asides with some of these bloody players. Rangers should be aiming for the top and expecting to beat teams like this. Do you think Juvenus were happy content with scraping by when they got put in the lower Italian leagues or did they act like a big club and have big expectations?

Do you have any part-time workers at your work? I do, and they're no less capable of the job than I am.

Its not easy to string passes together and play total football when you are being kicked 2 feet in the air before you've received a pass.

If the ref had meted out the decisions these challenges deserved or Templeton had had his shooting boots on today we would be having a very different conversation.

I actually think the "bad challenges" excuse doesn't wash mate...there was barley a bad tackle in the 1st half yet we couldn't retain possession or create many opportunities!

I understand and respect the positivity of some posters but the reality is we have been playing very poorly of late...we need to be doing more.

I always have problems with the 'burn out' excuse as well. What's the logic in it?

Deny your team a promising player in case he over does it and missing games due to too much exhertion.

But if you're not playing him, you're sort of 'self denying' his talents. Surely there's a 'wall' any young, inexperienced player must find in order to improve, so just play him.

Crazy!!!

I dont think its about burn out as Lewis is getting started every game hes fit so Ally cant be worried about burn out with him.

Disrespectful?

It's the truth though very few of them are full time players in this league so tell me how it's wrong? The Scottish League is one of the worst in Europe and we are in the bottom tier of it ffs! we are Rangers a huge club who gets over 45 thousand people turning up every other week we should be hammering teams like this I have played 5 asides with some of these bloody players. Rangers should be aiming for the top and expecting to beat teams like this. Do you think Juventus were happy content with scraping by when they got put in the lower Italian leagues or did they act like a big club and have big expectations?

Theres atleast 25 european leagues worse than the scottish league mate, so one of the worst? Hmmmmmmmm

Disrespectful?

(tu)

Do you have any part-time workers at your work? I do, and they're no less capable of the job than I am.

are you being serious?

Do you not think there is a reason they are part time? I will answer that for you because they aren't good enough to play full time football in higher leagues, how you can seriously compare this to part time workers in the real world I don't know. Footballers who train and play football all day as their job are going to be better than people who do it as a hobby on the side of going to work.

are you being serious?

Do you not think there is a reason they are part time? I will answer that for you because they aren't good enough to play full time football in higher leagues, how you can seriously compare this to part time workers in the real world I don't know. Footballers who train and play football all day as their job are going to be better than people who do it as a hobby on the side of going to work.

The gulf in class between leagues isn't as large as you'd think. SPL teams are teetering on the brink of going part time