***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Don't be a prick. Why should we stoop to their level? The ref should be doing his fucking job.

How am i being a prick, if a game gets dirty, then you need to dig in. Old firm games have been won on it, graeme souness made an entire league scared by it, midfielders often stamp there authority on a match, centre back regularly let a centre forward know theyre there. So dont you be a prick, football is a contact sport. Stoop to their level! Fuck off

While i agree it is, maybe this is how we should approach it, by trying to play football and not rising to it?

Not for me, if a teams kickin lumps out you all game, you start digging in that bit more. Thats just me right enough.

How am i being a prick, if a game gets dirty, then you need to dig in. Old firm games have been won on it, graeme souness made an entire league scared by it, midfielders often stamp there authority on a match, centre back regularly let a centre forward know theyre there. So dont you be a prick, football is a contact sport. Stoop to their level! Fuck off

He usually tends to act like a fanny if he disagrees with you.

I'm all for tough tackles but you've been indicating we should match their barbarism, even if it means red cards. Away with yourself.