***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Aye. You've now mentioned how boring and shite we are to watch about 8 times in this thread.

If I was that bored with something I wouldn't bother watching it.

Because they're my team. I'll watch them if they're brilliant, shite or average, and I'm perfectly entitled to comment on them as I see them.

Little bit condescending I think mate...thought better of you than that.

That been said never fully understood the meaning but just know it is often used in sports reports to describe a stuffy/inept/poor performance.

Nothing condescending there Kev. This thread has been littered with the word turgid; people continually jumping on the turgid bandwagon. Just pointing out that it's not the correct word to describe the game. I admit I am pedantic though :D

stuffy/inept and poor however are much better choices, although I still disagree with them (tu)

Nothing condescending there Kev. This thread has been littered with the word turgid; people continually jumping on the turgid bandwagon. Just pointing out that it's not the correct word to describe the game. I admit I am pedantic though :D

stuffy/inept and poor however are much better choices, although I still disagree with them (tu)

Fair enough mate.

Because they're my team. I'll watch them if they're brilliant, shite or average, and I'm perfectly entitled to comment on them as I see them.

Fair enough. Just don't see sense in choosing to watch something that bores me and that I think is shite to then moan about it constantly.

I dindn't watch any other game but the other scores

St Mirren and Ross County = 5 Goals

celtic and Hearts = 5 Goals

Hibernian and Dundee = 2 Goals

Inverness and Aberdeen = 3 Goals

Kilmarnock and Dundee United = 5 Goals

Motherwell and St Johnstone = 2 Goals

Airdrie and Dumbarton = 3 Goals

Morton and Livingston = 3 Goals

Partick Thistle and Falkirk = 5 Goals

Raith Rovers and Hamilton = 2 Goals

Alloa and East Fife = 2 Goals

Queen of the South and Forfar = 4 Goals

East Stirling and Queens Park = 2 Goals

Montrose and Clyde = 2 Goals

RANGERS and Peterhead = 1 Goal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it EVERY single game in Scottish football this weekend had more goals than the Rangers game did so don't talk shite anyone with any impartiality would see that today's game was fucking brutal if it hadn't been the team I support and some Neutral game instead I would have turned it off within 5 minutes.

A

Have to agree with this . The game was turgid shite ,this ones for you mr dictionary .-) .Seriously there's a few on here trying to be the super fan on here by not criticising anything when it's clear that's all it could be .Ally had big smile at end of game and I love him to bits but If things go against him in future it's days like today when we will say he should be more ruthless.The quality on show is piss poor lately and Ally needs to get finger out .We need entertained and beating teams with 10men and league won by a Country mile without going all out attack is not good enough in my book

You definately come from the fukin twilight zone.

A team 75% full of kids get 3 points away from home against a team who treat it like a cup final?

Have to say if its classic silky football you want to watch then i suggest sky sports 1 now

Says much about your ambitions, when you are happy watching poor football against poor teams.

I didn't see the game but I'll watch it on RTV if it appears on there later. I get the drift from the threads though. It's absolutely understandable that Bears want better performances and more goals and less mistakes at the back (altough a clean sheet today and a win albeit narrow against a side that until very recently had an impressive enough record at home is not bad for still developing Rangers side that also played without Jig).

This is still early days for a side that has quite a number of young players in it. They are learning their way and however difficult it is watching this they are learning to deal with teams away from home and win. They are learning to overcome the wild or mistimed tackles and small, tight grounds. I give them a lot of credit for that. Its still a learning curve for Ally too. Would like to see the league won as quickly as possible and then use the remaining games to expand a bit in how we play and to go up a few gears in attacking.

Says much about your ambitions, when you are happy watching poor football against poor teams.

You can only beat what is put in front of you, hoofball, some very dodgy challenges, uneven playing surface, winds etc etc etc

My ambitions as you put it is for Rangers to win how they do that i couldnt give a monkeys

A team 75% full of kids get 3 points away from home against a team who treat it like a cup final?

Have to say if its classic silky football you want to watch then i suggest sky sports 1 now

Average age of the starting 11 on both sides was 25