***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

You can only beat what is put in front of you, hoofball, some very dodgy challenges, uneven playing surface, winds etc etc etc

My ambitions as you put it is for Rangers to win how they do that i couldnt give a monkeys

You are entitled to your opinion, but fans will soon get bored watching poor football.

Do you actually believe he has that in his contract? Honestly?

And do you think, given the fact that weve won the league without question, we're maybe already lookin at what kind of team we'll need to play when we go to tannadice?

players sometimes have certain clauses for anything in the contract.

How else can you justify picking him when it dislodges the whole attack??

He was excellent for hearts but he's came to us and in my opinion flopped big time.

He might come good, but at the moment we shouldnt be seeing favouritism.

He was excellent for hearts but he's came to us and in my opinion flopped big time.

still waiting on you explaining your match thread comments which many have quoted, black shag yer man, has rangers done you wrong?

Agreed.

Worth bringing this up again.

In 11 home games, Peterhead have only lost to Montrose, and now us

They've conceded only 8 goals at home, 3 of which have come from us.

Only one team has conceded fewer home goals - and that's us.

Does that put things into perspective any?

I'm all for looking on the bright side, but realistically, this is like saying my 5 year old can only get beaten in Maths quizzes by her friend Amanda. but i managed to beat her (i'm 36 by the way).

we should be absolutely frying these teams. simple, quick passes - these teams shouldn't be able to get near us. but we are so slow, they are getting more than enough time to clobber us. i'm not trying to start an argument - i would desparately love to see Ally get more out of players than you would think them capable. however, he seems to get the opposite. If we faced a team with a bigger budget than us, we woulld not stand a chance based on what we have seen over the last year. hopefully McCoist sees the changes that are needed for the future.

still waiting on you explaining your match thread comments which many have quoted, black shag yer man, has rangers done you wrong?

rangers done me wrong?? If I think blacks a poor player why has that offended you? People can quote what they want, if everyone always agreed on everything then these forums would be pointless.

Relax its nothing personal

rangers done me wrong?? If I think blacks a poor player why has that offended you? People can quote what they want, if everyone always agreed on everything then these forums would be pointless.

Relax its nothing personal

c'mon and the rest.

Just noticed that they are saying highlight of today's game is on sportscene, are our games normaily on i haven't watch the program this season.

If you fancy seeing the best bits of this match, the Peterhead-Rangers Third Division game and the five from yesterday in the SPL, tune in to Sportscene at 22:25 GMT on BBC One Scotland. Yesterday's matches will be on the BBC Sport website in precisely 100 minutes' time.

The football under Walter was shocking to watch. We might have won things, but my god it was hard to watch sometimes.

Not has hard to watch as some of the shite I've seen posted on here sometimes.

Despite my sarcastic nature it really does confuse me sometimes.