Hearts sign Danny Wilson on loan until end of season

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers needed the money. Kevin Thomson left under the same pretences albeit his injuries were eating away at his time at Ibrox long before the summer of his sale. You can't just call players who eventually leave Rangers disloyal. He did absolutely nothing wrong. Again, not once did he show one ounce of disrespect to the badge, the fans or anyone at the Club. In fact, I do remember him making certain that his gratitude to Walter Smith especially was publicised greatly.

Rangers' hand was forced by Lloyds and of all the teams to come in for him one was Liverpool. You really begrudge the guy for bringing £3m-£5m to Rangers at 18 years-old and moving to one of the biggest clubs in England?

Give me fucking peace.

It's more the fact he left after a half alright season. When will the scottish youngsters learn?

A decent move for him if he is going to start playing. Struggled at Blackpool and Bristol City so another move to the Championship wouldn't have been a good idea.

Good passer of the ball but not so good at dealing with physical players IMO, he should have bulked up a bit and worked on his strength.

It's more the fact he left after a half alright season. When will the scottish youngsters learn?

But he had to go. I was just as shocked but it was that summer that the severity of the situation at Ibrox really began to hit home. Lloyds were ruthless and he was just another player that had £££s on his jersey for them. They wanted their money and he provided that. Rangers had no option, nor did he, regardless of how he'd been playing or what hopes he had for the future.

As for Scottish youngsters, it's a hard one. I completely understand what you mean in terms of naivety reigning supreme resulting in a lot of lost careers after jumping to a 'bigger' ship down south far too early, but can you blame them? There's never been a time before in Scottish football where the decision could be much easier. Young guys have the chance to not only secure their own future at such a young age but their families too. The English game is such a superior brand too that it's hard not to consider in order to achieve their highest aspirations; every young footballer wants to make it to the top. Better organisation, stronger youth facilities, arguably better coaching and a better standard of football. Not to mention that a lot of Scots have been highly successful down south whether it be the Football League or the Premier League itself.

I never thought he was very good,another youngster we gave a chance to, and then gave away for peanuts. He was better than us, Liverpool was calling, how did that turn out??? Hardly played, then punted on loan different clubs and now to Hearts, the club so many guys would rather play for us in third division than play for them in the SPL.

Had he stayed with us, think he would be really good now, but?

I never thought he was very good,another youngster we gave a chance to, and then gave away for peanuts. He was better than us, Liverpool was calling, how did that turn out??? Hardly played, then punted on loan different clubs and now to Hearts, the club so many guys would rather play for us in third division than play for them in the SPL.

Had he stayed with us, think he would be really good now, but?

You must be a troll.