Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CG has not done much wrong when it comes to money therefore I would be suprised if he chose Macron even if they are the highest bidder as it would be a short term gain. I am sure he realises that the club needs a worldwide brand and profile with our goods in high street shop around the world I am sure as Bluenoses this is what we want to see along with quality goods associated to the club brand

CG has not done much wrong when it comes to money therefore I would be suprised if he chose Macron even if they are the highest bidder as it would be a short term gain. I am sure he realises that the club needs a worldwide brand and profile with our goods in high street shop around the world I am sure as Bluenoses this is what we want to see along with quality goods associated to the club brand

Rangers tops will still sell at the same rate no matter who is the manufacturer.

if they give more money then they will be chosen and that is the right choice, it's about money for the club not about who looks the best in the sticker albums.

Rangers tops will still sell at the same rate no matter who is the manufacturer.

if they give more money then they will be chosen and that is the right choice, it's about money for the club not about who looks the best in the sticker albums.

spot on the more cash we generate the more powerfull we become

I love how people say, these tops won't sell, we want Adidas. You do realise for rangers to have adidas that they have to actually make us an offer dont you?

Id prefer Adidas but if they don't offer how can we have them?

Maybe the Italians made Charles an offer he couldn't refuse?