Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shifty:

After seeing your post of a dog with eyes shifting from side to side I have seriously considered my earlier post. After this consideration I have came to the conclusion that my post still has a valid point, which is that orange is not and to my knowledge never has been a rangers colour.I could go into further points on this but really cannot be bothered

After seeing your post of a dog with eyes shifting from side to side I have seriously considered my earlier post. After this consideration I have came to the conclusion that my post still has a valid point, which is that orange is not and to my knowledge never has been a rangers colour.I could go into further points on this but really cannot be bothered

Is black or purple a Rangers colour?

we had an orange top. just so you know

and an orange day when all the fans,or most any way, wore it.

i know your just being smart with your post but why bother.

i could go more into further details but i really cannot be bothered

Our colours are Red, White and Blue...

... on an Orange background...

... with a hint of Black and Purple!!

we had an orange top. just so you know

and an orange day when all the fans,or most any way, wore it.

i know your just being smart with your post but why bother.

i could go more into further details but i really cannot be bothered

Yes I know we had an orange kit before. As i am in the same position I can't blame your laziness

who decides the colours,you?

ok.

the black strip was ment to have sold the most ever. maybe not including home tops tho.

Obviously, I don't choose our colours. They are the historical colours of our club. Why red white and blue were picked at the start I have no idea but those are our colours

Obviously, I don't choose our colours. They are the historical colours of our club. Why red white and blue were picked at the start I have no idea but those are our colours

as i take it the home top is blue and the others can be anything.

as far as on hear goes,every second post is for an orange top.

nothing wrong with that. be it a connection to whatever im happy with that

seems more than popular tho

Don't get why some Rangers fans moan about an orange top and then ask why do people want it.

Yous all know the answer to that why try and be a sneaky cunt and ask?

At the time we brought the orange strip out the majority of our team had dutch players in it, we had a dutch management team.

We all know the rebel minded media in this country would go down the "bigotry" side of it. To me anyone who moans about it and says it's to do with bigotry is also a bigot.

It takes one of them to think about it that way. It should have nothing to do with these cretins what we do. Rangers brought it out the sponsor was happy for us to do that and it made us and the sponsor alot of money.

Have we ever made complaints about a certain club in the east bringing out tops to "glorify" bigotry?

Don't get why some Rangers fans moan about an orange top and then ask why do people want it.

Yous all know the answer to that why try and be a sneaky cunt and ask?

At the time we brought the orange strip out the majority of our team had dutch players in it, we had a dutch management team.

We all know the rebel minded media in this country would go down the "bigotry" side of it. To me anyone who moans about it and says it's to do with bigotry is also a bigot.

It takes one of them to think about it that way. It should have nothing to do with these cretins what we do. Rangers brought it out the sponsor was happy for us to do that and it made us and the sponsor alot of money.

Have we ever made complaints about a certain club in the east bringing out tops to "glorify" bigotry?

Maybe I'm very vain but i will take it that this post was directed at me.Thanks for explaining why the 1st orange kit was brought, and why it was so popular with the fans.Any idea why a second orange kit seems to be such a popular choice with the fans.I totally agree with you that the fans do not want the kit because of bigotry or because it is a so called "proddy" colour. I mean why would a support that is mainly atheists and have never been to church or know anything about religion buy a kit because they believe ot represents a certain religion.Sorry my post are not split into paragraphs, I have tried to bit on my phone and it does not seem to understand the concept of paragraphs yet

Speaking of purple Rangers shirts, does anyone know why that purple one was always called the "European" shirt? I always wondered what that meant.

Not 100% sure ... but a long forgotten memory tells me that our away top at the time broke UEFA rules for too big a badge, so a third was made .. the purple one. The away top at said time was this ....

RANG9495AL1001.jpg