Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Green keeping this one well hidden from leaks well done charlie. Maybe Green should deal with our transfers, noone would know anything until they had signed for us.

Instead of openly announcing who we are interested in.

It is probably more likely that the deal has not been completed due to us not knowing (again) where we will be playing next season, and that's why it is not known yet.

Apparently Adidas are well known for five year deals so could well be them, I think Macron will not happen as Charles seems pretty chuffed with who we've got and Puma is also a clear contender with the Mike Ashley affect.

Will the designs for next seasons kits be released along with the confirmation of the deal? A lot of teams have already released pictures of their 2013-14 kits.

Apparently Adidas are well known for five year deals so could well be them, I think Macron will not happen as Charles seems pretty chuffed with who we've got and Puma is also a clear contender with the Mike Ashley affect.

Will the designs for next seasons kits be released along with the confirmation of the deal? A lot of teams have already released pictures of their 2013-14 kits.

In Perth Green stated the kit maker and sponsor would want maximum impact so ideally the details of both along with photos of players in the new kit would hit the papers in a oner.

The 5 year deal thing strikes me as positive. Our current league and the uncertainty round reconstruction are barriers to all contracts. I therefore assumed we were about to get maybe Macron but only for a year or so then addidas or someone once back in the SPL. If it is a 5 year deal it would seem to suggest it is with a bigger manufacturer

Although we are in the lower leagues this should be used as a selling point by Green and probably has been. As we work our way up the leagues and back into Europe it won't only be a massive moment as it happens and possibly more world wide exposure than ever before, it will be a story that will be spoken about for years to come.

The moments that fans can tell there children and grandchildren "I was there". Sponsors and kitmakers will want to be part of that