Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think macrons logo kind of takes the look off the kits it's a bit too big

But a 'save the children' logo on a Rangers strip is guaranteed to have the bheasts in a fit of furious rage :lol:

Those criticising marcon I imagine haven't really looked at Lazio's top. They allow clubs to design their own outfits so I don't see what the issue is. Nike and adida's one design fits all is mundane stuff.

If marcon have the best offer on the table and are keen to promote our brand then I'll be quite satisfied to have them on board.

But a 'save the children' logo on a Rangers strip is guaranteed to have the bheasts in a fit of furious rage :lol:

Those criticising marcon I imagine haven't really looked at Lazio's top. They allow clubs to design their own outfits so I don't see what the issue is. Nike and adida's one design fits all is mundane stuff.

If marcon have the best offer on the table and are keen to promote our brand then I'll be quite satisfied to have them on board.

A know haha , am no really criticising macron just saying they would be nicer if it was a bit smaller

Maybe well get an orange top if they allow you to submit your own designs cause chazza was saying well get one and that well be happy with the kit supplier in that interview a few days ago

Wee bit of speculation for the nation lol

Charlie Green said a few months back, Addidas want us, as we would be the biggest club they have. Obviously forgetting about Real Madrid. Now we are talking about Macron.

Im all for a bit of spin and bullshit, but c'mon tae fuck charlie, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

I wont be buyin a fukin Macron made shirt.

Charlie Green said a few months back, Addidas want us, as we would be the biggest club they have. Obviously forgetting about Real Madrid. Now we are talking about Macron.

Im all for a bit of spin and bullshit, but c'mon tae fuck charlie, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

I wont be buyin a fukin Macron made shirt.

Even a Rangers one?

I really don't understand half of those on this forum.

No worry's mate , I'll buy 2 to make up for it :thumbup:

If it's as nice as this seasons Umbro one I'll be buying 4 again. (tu)

If the Rangers one is made by Macron, i wont be buying one. I thought that was clear in my post.

Crystal. Doesn't mean I understand your position any clearer. Won't buy a Rangers top just because of the manufacturer, even though you haven't seen the designs etc yet. :huh:

If it's as nice as this seasons Umbro one I'll be buying 4 again. (tu)

Crystal. Doesn't mean I understand your position any clearer. Won't buy a Rangers top just because of the manufacturer, even though you haven't seen the designs etc yet. :huh:

I dont need to see designs. The material and embroidered part of the shirt makes Diadora look like Emporio Armani.