Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

I dont need to see designs. The material and embroidered part of the shirt makes Diadora look like Emporio Armani.

It's a Rangers top. Simple. It doesn't really matter who makes it to me. As long as they have a strategy to market it worldwide, it has RFC on it, it's Blue and has five stars somewhere I don't really see what you have to complain about.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those that are saying , "If it's made by macron ,I won't be buying it" . YOU ALL WILL BUY IT CAUSE IT'S A RANGERS TOP (FFS) . For any parent that says they won't buy it for your kids , again YOU WILL

I don't buy my Rangers top to wear. I buy it to support Rangers. Don't care if it's made by Golden Wonder, out of potato sack, as long as Rangers get some dosh for it.

For all those that are saying , "If it's made by macron ,I won't be buying it" . YOU ALL WILL BUY IT CAUSE IT'S A RANGERS TOP (FFS) . For any parent that says they won't buy it for your kids , again YOU WILL

The weans granny normally buys him his top. So i dont need to.Im Probably getting to okd for football tops anyway.

I don't buy my Rangers top to wear. I buy it to support Rangers. Don't care if it's made by Golden Wonder, out of potato sack, as long as Rangers get some dosh for it.

There other ways to support the club financialy.

Exactly , so it doesny matter who makes it mate , that's what I'm saying :rolleyes:

The weans granny normally buys him his top. So i dont need to.Im Probably getting to okd for football tops anyway.

So will ye be telling the weans granny no to buy the wean "that new Rangers ,macron top " , can see that going down well mate .

In any case , usually if someone doesny like the home top ( in any year ) they will buy the away or keepers top , so they still have a Rangers top fae that season

napoli-macron-champions-league-away-shirt-2011-12.jpg

Something like that with Tennents or Sports Direct wouldn't bother me if we get a decent deal. Would rather go with one of the bigger brands though, even if they offer slightly less money I think we could sell more tops which would make up for it.

i'd like to see what % of kit sales go to the club

It's discussed earlier in this thread I think.

It may in fact be zero percent, ie the club get the lump sum up front, and the manufacturer keeps everything thereafter.

But even if that's the case, the more shirts the club then sells, the better our next deal will be.

So buy 4 shirts ya fucker!!!! :D

I've looked at Villa and West Ham strips in sports shops, can't say i'm impressed.

I can't help thinking it's one of those names that will have disappeared in 3 or 4 years, there have been plenty before them. The business is dominated at the top level by Nike and Adidas, they market almost all of the top clubs all over the world. They must be doing something right..

Villa play in burgundy.

I doubt anycunt could make a decent burgundy top :P

I think I read somehwere that we are looking at short term kit deals, I'd be happy with whomever offers us the most cash.

I would imagine if it does end up being macron it will because they offered the club the best deal! To be honest I've never worn or seen much macron stuff, it could be great quality and the anti macron posts remind me of kids going in a huff wanting the best Nike trainers even if the asics ones their mum bought are better quality!

If you are reading Charles - GET MACRON TO FUCK!

I could cope with puma , but macron can get right to fuck, there kits are fucking hideous. They are like the cheap kits in jjb you buy for a whole school team or whatever.

It's not a fashion show.

If Macron offer more money then we would be absolute idiots not to take it.

This isn't about who looks better its about getting Rangers more money to rebuild and if it has a Rangers crest on it then that's good enough for me and thousands of others who have continued to sport the merchandise all through the years.

I for one hope Charles skips past your comment if indeed he were to come on here.

If you are reading Charles - GET MACRON TO FUCK!

I could cope with puma , but macron can get right to fuck, there kits are fucking hideous. They are like the cheap kits in jjb you buy for a whole school team or whatever.

Oh, can you ask him if he'll come to my birthday party this year as well?