Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

It's not a fashion show.

If Macron offer more money then we would be absolute idiots not to take it.

This isn't about who looks better its about getting Rangers more money to rebuild and if it has a Rangers crest on it then that's good enough for me and thousands of others who have continued to sport the merchandise all through the years.

I for one hope Charles skips past your comment if indeed he were to come on here.

They are charging 45 quid a pop and the quality is poor. Be better off with diadora again.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move house mate , he's telling ye to fuck off

Nah mate ,under your avatar ,it says ,location

I know what my location says, but the our only crime is loyalty and fashion quote makes no scense. Pretty much like the rest of his posts.

I know what my location says, but the our only crime is loyalty and fashion quote makes no scense. Pretty much like the rest of his posts.

Really? I'll accept a lot of my posts don't make sense but reflecting your posts in this thread it makes sense and is clearly a joke.

Do us a favour and breath through your mouth for a bit.

Ive got some Adidas gear that is piss poor but it happens, the Napoli shirts are just as decent as any others I have seen.

Im not bothered if its addias, umbro, warrior, under armour. Dont care. But Macron is pish poor. Also what mr green said a few months ago about addias was bullshit.

No one wants to comment on that though.

It is a bit of a conundrum.

As others have said:

We may get a bigger lump sum up front from a smaller company trying to break in to the market - and that is good.

But a smaller company will not do as good a job at selling shitloads overseas and thus raising brand awareness.

So - is it a short game versus long game question here?

Basically I don't give a toss. Whatever deal CG does, I'm happy.

Really? I'll accept a lot of my posts don't make sense but reflecting your posts in this thread it makes sense and is clearly a joke.

Do us a favour and breath through your mouth for a bit.

A joke you say? Quality

Im not bothered if its addias, umbro, warrior, under armour. Dont care. But Macron is pish poor. Also what mr green said a few months ago about addias was bullshit.

No one wants to comment on that though.

I'll comment.

No deal has been announced with any company.

So people foaming at the mouth in response to nothing but rumours, may well end up with egg on their faces, or they may be right. Only time will tell, not who can post the most.

I'll comment.

No deal has been announced with any company.

So people foaming at the mouth in response to nothing but rumours, may well end up with egg on their faces, or they may be right. Only time will tell, not who can post the most.

No ones foaming. If we cant comment on rumours then we should close the forum down.

No ones foaming. If we cant comment on rumours then we should close the forum down.

I would consider threatening to not buy a shirt because you don't like the manufacturer it's rumoured to be, to be foaming at the mouth - in a metaphorical sense, obviously.

I would consider threatening to not buy a shirt because you don't like the manufacturer it's rumoured to be, to be foaming at the mouth - in a metaphorical sense, obviously.

Its not a threat. If its Macron i wont purchase one. No metaphorical foam here ma man.

Its not a threat. If its Macron i wont purchase one. No metaphorical foam here ma man.

Fair enough.

But as you said earlier, maybe you're getting too old for football shirts now anyway. I know I certainly am. So get yourself something nice out the Megastore instead - they do slippers, you know :D

It is a bit of a conundrum.

As others have said:

We may get a bigger lump sum up front from a smaller company trying to break in to the market - and that is good.

But a smaller company will not do as good a job at selling shitloads overseas and thus raising brand awareness.

So - is it a short game versus long game question here?

Basically I don't give a toss. Whatever deal CG does, I'm happy.

Maybe CG wants Rangers to handle overseas distribution?

Fair enough.

But as you said earlier, maybe you're getting too old for football shirts now anyway. I know I certainly am. So get yourself something nice out the Megastore instead - they do slippers, you know :D

Exactly. Not buying macron gear doesnt mean i've boycoyted the megastore.

Those not foaming at the mouth at me would have seen that. :D