Rumour: new kit deal

j1mgg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another rumour...

The main thing is the quality of the players wearing our strip, and their collective desire to win.

Having a Gucci Club Strip is not much good if the team are not performing. So as long as the Club gets the best deal in overall revenue terms, I don't care who makes the strip.

Charlie Green said a few months back, Addidas want us, as we would be the biggest club they have. Obviously forgetting about Real Madrid. Now we are talking about Macron.

Im all for a bit of spin and bullshit, but c'mon tae fuck charlie, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

I wont be buyin a fukin Macron made shirt.

I thought Nike had singed Real up for next season?

Don't have a link, sorry, but have a look at the macron Lazio strip.

Now imagine it a darker shade if blue with a big Rangers crest on the chest.

Magic.

Quite a simple design I think, wouldn't mind that at all.

Here you go mate - all the Macron teams are on this page...

http://www.macron.com/shop/uk/en/football.html

Hardly anyone would buy it if it was 68 quid, if that's going to be the case it'll be a disaster.

Was just looking on Sports Direct and JD Sports and the Aston Villa ones are the normal price for football shirts but Lazio and Mallorca weren't even available while both the Milans and Juventus were. Doesn't make Macron's international distribution look very good.

Here you go mate - all the Macron teams are on this page...

http://www.macron.co...n/football.html

Could imagine either the leeds or villa strip templates as ours , if any I'd go for the leeds one ,obviously in our colours , maybe some pc whizz kid could mock one up for the troops

Why are we wasting are time with some charity shop Italian outfit? Even if its slightly more money we get from it, kids wont wanna wear it and im assuming the money we get is tied to sales.

I think this years kits the nicest we've had since the 97 kit, Ill be wearing it for a few more years yet.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's not Nike or adidas we may well all drive tranny vans eh ged ;)

Got a certain stature when I'm oot n aboot and I'd feel less of a man wearing anything that brought in more cashish like macron

Big anouncement after being put out another cup how predictable

That's called sensible business mate...alot of negativity after the game from fans/pundits...counter that with something positive the next working week and change the portrayed atmosphere.

It can't paper over the cracks of how poorly we are playing and the opportunity we are missing as a club but it can take the heat out of the situation until the next poor performance at least.