Rumour: new kit deal

Can't see how people are saying they or their kids won't wear it just be ause it is made from macron. It is a rangers top and rangers fans will buy them at a reasonable price.

I remember some of the howlers I have bought in the past mainly being the admiral one and another one which I vaguely remember being purple.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see how people are saying they or their kids won't wear it just be ause it is made from macron. It is a rangers top and rangers fans will buy them at a reasonable price.

I remember some of the howlers I have bought in the past mainly being the admiral one and another one which I vaguely remember being purple.

I liked the Admiral home strip ,as for the purple european strip ,that was sheer class ,my favourite non home top (tu)

Seriously whoever puts up the most cash is fine by me. Who gives a shit if the tops are not to everyone's taste, as long as they have the badge and paying the club big bucks then its fine by me

You been reading the David Murray how to run a club guide! Come on man this is not eBay it's about building a brand by being related to another world wide brand! And yes this requires marketing and work something Murray was not interested in doing!

You been reading the David Murray how to run a club guide! Come on man this is not eBay it's about building a brand by being related to another world wide brand! And yes this requires marketing and work something Murray was not interested in doing!

Did we not have adiddas and nike under him?

I want the new strip to be hand-stitched by phillipino virgin girls,but if we don't get Nike it's no loss I'll still wear it

good luck finding a virgin over there mate

they learn to root before they learn to walk by the sounds of it :005:

i want the orange away top brought back :ulster: