***Official EL Classico Match Thread Spanish Cup***

Columbo

the ref had a fucking shocker, some of the "fouls" he gave Barca were unbelievable. He even 'pulled play back' to give Puyol a fould on a challenge which he skipped past. And that one att he end when Ronaldo got taken out on the touchline... fucking hell.

Outstanding by Varane, takes talent to steal the show on that field. Carvalho is past it, it was rather hilarious in the 2nd half during a corner, he tried to catch a loose ball and when his old man legs couldn't get there, he tried to claim the throw in :lol:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varane was the absolute boy for Madrid tonight, goal line clearance, 2-3 last ditch slide tackles which if he'd got wrong would have been a sure fire red card & penalty and then he goes and scores the goal that keeps Real in it.

Carvahlo was a bombscare tonight mind. Albiol would have been a better option (tu)

If I had my way, the midfield would be Iniesta - Busquets - Xavi, with Villa on the left of the front three and Cesc on the bench as a utility man to grab goals, which is all he does.

Not that Iniesta isn't brilliant on the left, but that midfield three is the greatest in the modern game, and shouldn't be fucked with.

]

Fabregas gets more than goals. He is a great player. He scored the goal and also set up Pedro with a fantastic pass which he should have finished.

• 4 weeks later...

Piqué complaining as Barca usually get away with that sort of thing at the Nou Camp.

Hardly. You regularly make comments like that. But if you watched them week in, week out, you'd see that they get an amount of decisions against them.

Last season especially.

Hardly. You regularly make comments like that. But if you watched them week in, week out, you'd see that they get an amount of decisions against them.

Last season especially.

I watch Barca enough to realise that the opposition rarely get a fair deal at the Nou Camp.

To suggest otherwise is fanboy material. I've seen Messi get a free-kick, on more than one occasion, by gesturing to the ref after a fair tackle.