***Official EL Classico Match Thread Spanish Cup***

Columbo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot see the relevance of this. Rangers on the laptop, Classico on Sky.

What's your point, exactly?

I can't imagine where people find the energy to care, that's all. Keeping a casual eye on the clasico, sure, so am I, but arguing about refs, "fanboys" etc...

Still not sure if Jamie was serious about his previous comment. He's the one that writes near-essays about Messi and Barcelona.

Yeah, when there's fuck all important to do, like focus my energies on the team I actually care about :lol:

I don't care about Barcelona or Real Madrid, I just like winning arguments, and I suspect that's true of most of us here. Now, as much as I love winning arguments, I don't have the multi-tasking skills to watch several matches at once AND make critical comments about them :P

Our grandfathers would be appalled.

Yeah, when there's fuck all important to do, like focus my energies on the team I actually care about :lol:

I don't care about Barcelona or Real Madrid, I just like winning arguments, and I suspect that's true of most of us here. Now, as much as I love winning arguments, I don't have the multi-tasking skills to watch several matches at once AND make critical comments about them :P

Normally I'd agree, but I'm in the fortunate position of having the full Sky Sports bundle, a desktop and a laptop PC in my room, so sometimes I enjoy a football pig-out.

Tonight is one of those nights. Accompanied by some of the Krispy Kreme doughnuts I acquired on my travels today.

You do realise you're arguing about this while Rangers are playing?

Normally I'd agree, but I'm in the fortunate position of having the full Sky Sports bundle, a desktop and a laptop PC in my room, so sometimes I enjoy a football pig-out.

Tonight is one of those nights. Accompanied by some of the Krispy Kreme doughnuts I acquired on my travels today.

:lol: I'm just being an arse, you don't have to justify yourself. Sounds like a cracking - albeit rather un-athletic - night in.