***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

wearethepeople1

Yet he failed miserably

Yet he failed miserably at Bristol City!!

He did indeed .....and he is too close to the current regime.

Whomever came in would need to take a fresh cold analytical look at the whole set up and have the courage to ignore the guttersnipes and whisperers.

He did indeed .....and he is too close to the current regime.

Whomever came in would need to take a fresh cold analytical look at the whole set up and have the courage to ignore the guttersnipes and whisperers.

Yeah we really do need someone who will be his own man and get the place sorted.

Ian Black should never wear a Rangers shirt again. End of. Fucking disgrace. This is a club with tradition and class. He is a fucking coked up wee ned who can gtf.

Your first sentence there were my exact words when he was going off, laughing and joking like it was no biggie. An absolute disgrace. I watched the game in the Orchard Park where the kind of vituperations that were coming out of me at Black's actions are not really what they're used to, it being a posh family pub and all. If the staff took a close enough deek at me, I suspect I'll not be getting back in. The sad fact is we're stuck with Black. Sending off aside, he was no worse than anyone else on Saturday, but he's done absolutely fuck all for Rangers. Sure, he's been taking some awful hits on the field, but he's been a complete waste of space. The timing of Macleod's injury couldn't be worse. Black will continue to get a game and continue to frustrate.