***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

wearethepeople1

Seen this with odds of 100/1. Worth a quid surely... :D

I remember years ago when they had that Slav manager and they went walking in the woods looking at the daisies. They were doing well and he was confident. We went up there and got 4 goals. I'm certainly putting on a bet, fantasic odds. :000000082:

99% sure this will be the team:

Alexander

Hegarty Perry Cribari Wallace

Little Hutton McCulloch Black Templeton

Sandaza

Which is quite frankly :drugang:

My preferred team would be (if fit)

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Cribari Wallace

Little Crawford Hutton McKay

Templeton

Sandaza

What no Jig in your team?

Neither of those two teams deal with McKay-Stevens either. I would play Aird on the right purely for his defensive abilities and tell him to follow McKay-Stevens like a bad smell. I do like Aird going forward but I believe if we stop McKay-Stevens, we stop their entire team.

What no Jig in your team?

Neither of those two teams deal with McKay-Stevens either. I would play Aird on the right purely for his defensive abilitiesd and tell him to follow McKay-Stevens like a bad smell. I do like Aird going forward but I believe if we stop McKay-Stevens, we stop their entire team.

I don't think Jig will be fully fit, and I fear we will resort to lumping long balls up to him if he plays. I think Sandaza is more mobile and links better with the midfield which could be crucial.

I think Little will do exactly what you described with regard to MacKay-Steven, I'm not usually a fan of Little on the right but in this instance his defensive capabilities as well as his pace for counter-attacking would be best served there.

Yes

He has all the attributes to be a decent winger. Can beat a man, tricky, quite quick. Could use him in the same way the tims use Samararse.

I suppose but tbh i would rather test him out there in a league game than tommorow. Its probably hypothetical as Ally will probably stick him up front on his tod, and pack the midfield.

alexander

hegarty

perry

cribari

wallace

templeton

black

hutton

aird

shiels

little

I would go 4 4 1 1. and play aird for his effort and tracking back rather than mckay(who can come on if we are trailing). Black and hutton will enjoy the battle in the middle and imo we need temps and shiels on top form to win. 2-1 rangers. Aye Ready.