Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

We are in a situation (Through No fault of our own) that we have been put into by those who hate us.

This situation is that we Cannot buy any players to improve our team, which Yes needs improving.

We were given next to no time to get a team together at the start of the season and those that have stayed and turned out should be applauded in what has been the most difficult time in the Club's near 141 year old history.

Those Players may not be the Best in the World , but they are the best in my eyes at the moment as they have given commitment to the Jersey every week!

We know as do many of those heroes that turn out for us every week that we are far from the finished article and to be honest apart from Templeton and Wallace (Perhaps Alexander) This squad is good enough to win Div 3 and perhaps 2 but then we would really struggle and new blood has to be brought in before that and thankfully the illegal embargo will be gone by that stage.

The Players and Management have a job to do as have the Support. The players and Management's Job this season is to win the League! Ours is to support them in every way we can to do this. And to be blunt Both Team and Support have stepped up to the Mark.

Today my mate and I said before the game Someone is going to get a real doing off us with the chances we create and we decided to count them this week.

We Counted 15 reasonable Goal Scoring chances ,with 8 which we would class as 'Sitters' (Credit where due tho Montrose did block well and their Keeper made some outstanding saves)

So we are by no means Great but we are not a million miles away either........Lets Just win Div 3 and then look at our options after that!

Today showed to me the Unity that the club has developed like no other time that I have ever known by the One Minutes Silence in Respect of a lost Bear.

Thats what makes Us Special. The Team, The Management and The Support, No Matter what the situation is, must Stick together.

So lets Win the league this season then step up and play from there!

WATP!

Finally, a voice of reason!

Panic merchants: Read this.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in a situation (Through No fault of our own) that we have been put into by those who hate us.

This situation is that we Cannot buy any players to improve our team, which Yes needs improving.

We were given next to no time to get a team together at the start of the season and those that have stayed and turned out should be applauded in what has been the most difficult time in the Club's near 141 year old history.

Those Players may not be the Best in the World , but they are the best in my eyes at the moment as they have given commitment to the Jersey every week!

We know as do many of those heroes that turn out for us every week that we are far from the finished article and to be honest apart from Templeton and Wallace (Perhaps Alexander) This squad is good enough to win Div 3 and perhaps 2 but then we would really struggle and new blood has to be brought in before that and thankfully the illegal embargo will be gone by that stage.

The Players and Management have a job to do as have the Support. The players and Management's Job this season is to win the League! Ours is to support them in every way we can to do this. And to be blunt Both Team and Support have stepped up to the Mark.

Today my mate and I said before the game Someone is going to get a real doing off us with the chances we create and we decided to count them this week.

We Counted 15 reasonable Goal Scoring chances ,with 8 which we would class as 'Sitters' (Credit where due tho Montrose did block well and their Keeper made some outstanding saves)

So we are by no means Great but we are not a million miles away either........Lets Just win Div 3 and then look at our options after that!

Today showed to me the Unity that the club has developed like no other time that I have ever known by the One Minutes Silence in Respect of a lost Bear.

Thats what makes Us Special. The Team, The Management and The Support, No Matter what the situation is, must Stick together.

So lets Win the league this season then step up and play from there!

WATP!

I would have missed that post if Thermo hadn't quoted it.

Well said Mongoose !!!

Can't disagree with that - some great football at times, and it hurts me to see that we've lost it (for the moment)

But don't worry, next Saturday, we'll have a smile on our faces again :21:

How dare you think positive! Can't you see RM is in crisis mode? :pipe:

I think some people need to calm down. The league is over, that run the team went on secured promotion and that is all that matters. We are playing in a very poor level of football. I want us back in the top division, I don't enjoy seeing Rangers at this level at all because it is just pish and I think most people agree with this. Putting up a face of actually enjoying it is just that, a front.

A historical and famous club like Rangers playing at this level is embarrassing to be honest and the whole world is trying to get its head around that, never mind Rangers fans. People talk about corruption with the SFA and SPL etc. For once when corruption would have helped save Scottish football from the embarrassing few seasons to come, it doesn't happen. Rangers should have been put back into the top level again.

I think some people need to calm down. The league is over, that run the team went on secured promotion and that is all that matters. We are playing in a very poor level of football. I want us back in the top division, I don't enjoy seeing Rangers at this level at all because it is just pish and I think most people agree with this. Putting up a face of actually enjoying it is just that, a front.

A historical and famous club like Rangers playing at this level is embarrassing to be honest and the whole world is trying to get its head around that, never mind Rangers fans. People talk about corruption with the SFA and SPL etc. For once when corruption would have helped save Scottish football from the embarrassing few seasons to come, it doesn't happen. Rangers should have been put back into the top level again.

Well maybe we should all save our money and not go back until next season then?

Well maybe we should all save our money and not go back until next season then?

This is a really shit level of football mate. There is nothing competitive about it, the players are probably now bored of it and just want to see it out to the end of the season and go up to the next division. Fair enough people might not be happy with the result but we should be playing in the top division, not this joke of a league. I am sorry if this annoys anyone but it is the truth. We all know this is utter shite and there is more of it to come next season and the season after.

We won't be back to normal service until we get back into the top division to compete for the main championship.

This is a really shit level of football mate. There is nothing competitive about it, the players are probably now bored of it and just want to see it out to the end of the season and go up to the next division. Fair enough people might not be happy with the result but we should be playing in the top division, not this joke of a league. I am sorry if this annoys anyone but it is the truth. We all know this is utter shite and there is more of it to come next season and the season after.

We won't be back to normal service until we get back into the top division to compete for the main championship.

If the players have that mind set and walk out on that park with those thoughts then I don't want them near my club.

depressingly true...

I can't see the pont you're making if the level of football in division 3 is shite then we should be battering these teams ... I think the commitment of all of our players has to be brought into question after the way this season has went

If the players have that mind set and walk out on that park with those thoughts then I don't want them near my club.

Its hard to get yourself up for something at this level when the job is practically already done. We have players who should be competing in the SPL, not the 3rd division. What I can see happening now is a roles reverse of the start of the season. Struggling to get to grips with such a level of football and how poor it is, not being focused. Then blowing teams away as we get into the groove of it and now we have won promotion basically, we will just see a worse level of performance.

We also have to remember some of the players we have. Players who aren't good enough to play for Rangers and the only reason they get a game is because postman Pat is playing for the opposition.

Does your boss let you away with shoddy work because you feel you're better than the task he's given you or because you find it too easy?

I can't see the pont you're making if the level of football in division 3 is shite then we should be battering these teams ... I think the commitment of all of our players have to be brought into question after the way this season has went

It's a dangerous game if the players thonkthey can pick and choose when to 'turn it on' because they might just find out the hard way unless they buck up their ideas.

I don't care if it's Montrose or Milan, I want to see 100% effort given. This is where we are, they knew this when the signed and they all have the ability (young boys apart) to do far better than they are.

I can't see the pont you're making if the level of football in division 3 is shite then we should be battering these teams ... I think the commitment of all of our players have to be brought into question after the way this season has went

Its not always as easy as that. The best thing a footballer can have is an edge to their game. Look at that lot in the SPL. They have been shit in the league because there is just no competitive edge to it. We are facing the same in this division. Mentality is everything. When you are in a position which doesn't require you to be at your best, the level of the teams performance drops and shit results happen.

Now watch us against Dundee Utd, we will be up for it, the bigger players will be up for it and it would not surprise me to see us win that match. Simply because it is a challenge.

It's a dangerous game if the players thonkthey can pick and choose when to 'turn it on' because they might just find out the hard way unless they buck up their ideas.

I don't care if it's Montrose or Milan, I want to see 100% effort given. This is where we are, they knew this when the signed and they all have the ability (young boys apart) to do far better than they are.

Perhaps it's a Scottish thing or specifically a Rangers thing but I think the very least you can expect from a team you have paid to watch is 100% effort and we aren't getting that

Its hard to get yourself up for something at this level when the job is practically already done. We have players who should be competing in the SPL, not the 3rd division. What I can see happening now is a roles reverse of the start of the season. Struggling to get to grips with such a level of football and how poor it is, not being focused. Then blowing teams away as we get into the groove of it and now we have won promotion basically, we will just see a worse level of performance.

We also have to remember some of the players we have. Players who aren't good enough to play for Rangers and the only reason they get a game is because postman Pat is playing for the opposition.

The level of football is only poor because we are making it poor. We should be controlling the games and looking the stronger team in the last quarter of games but it's not the case.

The title may be in the bag but the 'job' is not done and if they think it is then I despair for our future in the next few seasons because these players are in for a shock.

If you can't get yourself up for a game in a packed Ibrox stadium playing for Rangers then you may aswel pack it in IMO.

I'm not having any of that.

Its not always as easy as that. The best thing a footballer can have is an edge to their game. Look at that lot in the SPL. They have been shit in the league because there is just no competitive edge to it. We are facing the same in this division. Mentality is everything. When you are in a position which doesn't require you to be at your best, the level of the teams performance drops and shit results happen.

Now watch us against Dundee Utd, we will be up for it, the bigger players will be up for it and it would not surprise me to see us win that match. Simply because it is a challenge.

Surely having nearly 50,000 supporters at your back must motivate you?

I suppose you could argue that if you get a few goals in front you could then put the tools away but don't be going into the last few minutes of games 1 goal up and thinking that your days wiok is done ... that sort of coasting has to be earned