Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because my dog would know that Little should start upfront

because my dog would know McKay should start on the wing with Templeton on the other thing

because my dog would know that Hegarty isn't a fullback and would put Argyriou there

because my dog knows that Sandaza couldn't score in a brothel

because my dog would wear appropriate attire to Rangers games :craphead:

34hfhgo.jpg

That's a clever fucking dog that.

Can he say sausages as well?

Absolutely no progress has been made in terms of our quality of play since the beginning of the season. It's fucking turgid against semi pros of extremely limited ability. It's inexcusable based on the facilities at our avail and the money we shell out on wages. Remember we have the second largest wage bill in SCOTLAND. Frankly Ally gets away with murder due to various reasons. If we had anyone else in charge of this pish we old be hunting them. One crumb of comfort for mr from last years events was that we old have three years to re-model the club and our footballing philosophies (look at how Feyenoord have re-established themselves in similar circumstances). But we appear clueless and with no plan on the footballing side of things and I don't think Green really gives twohoots about the on field side of things as it's all about the money for him.

Oh, I forgot it was all that easy.

What sheds of money did he spunk on transfers?

I never said Transfers rather "money" which is wages.

We are paying Ian Black as an example more per year then the whole of several 3rd division teams pay their amateurs for turning up(if they even get paid)

He has been shocking since he kicked a ball for us.

Have to laugh when people moan about Ally's tactics, yet all they do is moan for 2 wingers and 2 strikers as if that is the most attacking thing in football and the answer to everything.

We played 4-4-2 at the end and conceded a goal as well as the 2 wingers doing nothing but lose the ball.

The majority.

Now thats just daft.

Shiels, Black, Sandaza, Faure, Stella, Cribari,Argyriou,Kyle.

So just the ones that we signed this season in the matter of weeks while condemned to div 3? who happen to be coasting at the job they are paid for?

Not quite sure what the expectations are to be honest.

Consider how much the standard had dropped over the last few years anyway, and then take the players out that we have, and replace with the players we have replaced them with, I am amazed that we are surprised that we get results like this. Bearing in mind that it continues to be inconsequential in terms of promotion (notwithstanding the farce that is the reconstruction plan)

Eh?

The expectations are to beat Montrose at Ibrox

You lost every shred if credibility you had in my eyes when you said Cribari

The guy is as slow as a week in the jail. His best days are behind him hence joining us.

With his wages(Id imagine are big) we could have picked up several decent/younger Central defenders.

The guy is as slow as a week in the jail. His best days are behind him hence joining us.

With his wages(Id imagine are big) we could have picked up several decent/younger Central defenders.

He is probably the best cb we have just now , better than perry and hegarty who are younger. I think he won every single header he went in for today

I think today makes it clear that the players just don't fear the manager. I suppose it would be understandable to put the tools away when out of sight against modest opposition but to do it with only a single goal lead is only asking for trouble and it's not the first time it's happened this season :angry:

Our club has had 100% unwavoured support for donks now. Ally keeps saying the fans deserve better.

Well deliver Ally. And deliver soon, because im pissed off watching this week in week out.

Before any über cunt comes on and wants ago,there is better football played at junior football than there is at Ibrox nowadays.

You are listed being ex Govan Front, so what you are actually saying is you are sick fed up watching shit live feeds of Rangers, and then criticising the team?

If That is the case, GTF, your views are not welcome, If Like me you paid to watch that performance, then you might have a point .....

I think today makes it clear that the players just don't fear the manager ... I suppose it would be understandable to put the tools away when out of sight against modest opposition but to do it with only a single goal lead is only asking for trouble :angry:

Damn right , they should've learned from the elgin game and been putting their heart and soul into defending but they chose to lay off and that guy had time to score