Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i took something different from that

TBF many times during the 9-in-a-row years it seemed we fell apart after we had a clear lead, players stop trying that extra bit i suspect.

I meant it in a truly rangers sense. I am very concerned that we are going to limp over the line rather than stroll over it now.

Sadly the league table is papering over the cracks for some. What we are having to witness on a weekly basis is devoid of ideas, totally uninspiring and inept and not befitting of a Rangers team. I don't accept the "where we were 6-12months ago" pish anymore. We've a wage bill in the millions for full time players and what is produced on the park on a weekly basis in simply unacceptable.

McCoist bought himself time after how he carried the club but there were huge question marks over his capabilities last season before the shit hit the fan. Again, sadly, we have not progressed as a team this season at all. The same disjointed no clue tactics are the exact same as Peterhead on day1.

I wouldn't have any faith in giving McCoist any transfer funds either, none of his signings in 2 years have had any hunger about them. We should be buying in players who are hungry to progress, this leads to potentially selling them on and making money for us.

Damn right , they should've learned from the elgin game and been putting their heart and soul into defending but they chose to lay off and that guy had time to score

A full time team should never be losing late goals to part time opposition ... we are the ones who should be putting them away in the last 10 minutes not the other way around :anguish:

Damn right , they should've learned from the elgin game and been putting their heart and soul into defending but they chose to lay off and that guy had time to score

Funny thing is i felt totally comfortable that we would see out these games.

Untill Alexander slipped up with a crossed fk that might have took a touch before it got to him

The player today scored an absolute rocket, should have been closed down down just like the few long rangers they had before that that skied it.

Funny thing is i felt totally comfortable that we would see out these games.

Untill Alexander slipped up with a crossed fk that might have took a touch before it got to him

The player today scored an absolute rocket, should have been closed down down just like the few long rangers they had before that that skied it.

I actually said to the guys around me at half time that we needed another goal ... it's one of the truest cliches in football that it only takes a second to score a goal and then that's the 3 points gone :drugang:

I actually said to the guys around me at half time that we needed another goal ... it's one of the truest cliches in football that it only takes a second to score a goal and that's the 3 points gone :drugang:

That and its a game of two halfs are the only true ones as far as im concerned lol

I never said Transfers rather "money" which is wages.

We are paying Ian Black as an example more per year then the whole of several 3rd division teams pay their amateurs for turning up(if they even get paid)

He has been shocking since he kicked a ball for us.

He has been average at worst.

Well who is to blame?

If it was only 1 player playing poorly then you could excuse it but when 3 arguably 4(incl Temps) have also been playing rank rotten

there must be a bigger issue? NO?

The players , do you think ally tells them "aye go out and play shite , when a player is stranded with 3 players round him dont help them by moving into space , only score 1 then don't close them down in the last 5 minutes etc. " that suggests laziness bud and the players should be blamed for their mistakes

We've only lost three times this season;

- The first was when we were still getting used to the new surroundings, dominated the match and just couldn't find the net in Stirling.

- The second being in a penalty shoot-out (caused by an offside goal) against the 2nd division runaways.

- The third from the currently 2nd placed SPL team.

It may seem that I'm making up excuses but it's all true. We're a relatively young squad, these players we're up against every week are experienced in this division and won't be brushed aside every week (even if we had the same team from last year).

Draws are hard to take I know. We dropped another 2 points today but we're still 20 points clear ffs!

Some posters on here are like bloody yoyos, we win 7-0 against Alloa and Ally's the best ever, we slip up a few times and he's slated. I stand by Ally but will admit today was another poor performance from what we believed to be a good line-up. Big Jig will be back for the upcoming cup match and I'm going into next week feeling the same as I did just there. I don't think a 1-0 win today would've changed that. Another manager wouldn't have either, please tell me I'm wrong and point me to this "hero" manager that the haters want to replace Super with.

The players , do you think ally tells them "aye go out and play shite , when a player is stranded with 3 players round him dont help them by moving into space , only score 1 then don't close them down in the last 5 minutes etc. " that suggests laziness bud and the players should be blamed for their mistakes

I agree the players should be getting a kick up the arse BUT i dont think they are, hence they have been playing below par week in week out for months.

Their should be a hunger, a passion a desire to play for the jersey not for the wages and a jog for 90 minutes but some of these guys are clearly here for the latter.

But and this goes for all managerial jobs in all sectors, The only man who can change this is McCoist.

Ally had the 2010-11 SPL Championship Title Winning Team and we where dire too .

Malmo, Marribor and I know we went into Admin but we where very Poor prior too all of that too .

I am struggling to see the Positives in our Play , and we have Struggled since we started this Div 3 campaign . The Coaching and Tactical awareness just seems to not be there , as our Performances have been Dire to say the Least .

I just don't know if Ally will make it , but no matter what I will be there supporting the Team.

Something has to change Quick. The Cup Game will tell us a lot about where we are .

I know we are Top of Div 3 , but we have some Big Money Players and we should be Top of any SFL Div with them.

But our Style and performances have been Poor.

Some people are never happy!

Yes the result today is very frustrating, infuriating but we are top of the league by 19 points, all that matters is that we win the league!

Personally i dont think ally mccoist is the right man for the job but he will do us the 3rd and 2nd division, 1st and spl maybe not!

You are listed being ex Govan Front, so what you are actually saying is you are sick fed up watching shit live feeds of Rangers, and then criticising the team?

If That is the case, GTF, your views are not welcome, If Like me you paid to watch that performance, then you might have a point .....

Haha. Ive paid more dough to watch Rangers than you have on bog roll ya tool.

You über cunt you.