Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Guys, voice of reason here. Yes we were shite, yes Ally has to get the finger out and yes we deserve better.

Lets worry if it got to the stage where someone in the league could catch us.

The very fact that we are back and pissing off the spl clubs big time is success enough for me this season considering where we were at the start of the year.

Get a glass, fill it with bevvy and wallow in the FACT that we are and always will be the biggest club in Scotland.

They tried to fuck us over, it did not work and as we progress back to the top we will all learn how to make the club better, including Ally.

Don't start worrying til there is just cause to.

We are on the way up whilst the others are on the way down.

Lets laugh at them as we pass them on our journey to the top and stop all the petty in fighting which is helping no one.

Raise a glass to Rangers and ourselves guys.

After the year we have had we deserve it.

Lets pick fights with others, not ourselves.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I was a staunch defender of ally but I'm finally waking up and smelling the coffee, if he does not start McKay in the next 2 games and this performance continues which will mean he hasn't gave the players a rollicking I will lose all faith in him

All of the people saying he will come good he needs time how will he if he can't learn from our mistakes cause its always the same old story with the same mistakes

He shouldn't cop all the blame but I am pissed off with the players as well

Some people are never happy!

Yes the result today is very frustrating, infuriating but we are top of the league by 19 points, all that matters is that we win the league!

Personally i dont think ally mccoist is the right man for the job but he will do us the 3rd and 2nd division, 1st and spl maybe not!

No it's not all that matters. Yes it was the number one priority but for full time players in the league we're in we should be doing it with a style of play that shows we ARE a class above where we are. As I've said, the margin of points is papering over some massive cracks and its just not acceptable anymore.

Every team we've played in the last 25 years has wanted to beat us (like Cup Finals) because we are Rangers but we've risen above them all. When we had a better playing squad, other teams came to Ibrox to kick us off the park, etc but we knew our squad was superior and just ran rings round them. Our squad is better than what we're facing even now but the standard of football on show week in week out is just garbage. No hunger, no motivation, no change of tactics, no ability to retain possession, no pace, no urgency - where do I finish??

The one saving grace we have just now - the fans and their unending support!

there would never be lack of motivation if sir walter was still there. he could just sit in the stands and when we were playing shite could just come down pitch side and cross his arms. Compare that to ally flapping his arms about bounding about the touchline, he was probably more energetic than half the team today, it just made me cringe. It is embarassing watching our manager bounce about while a player 5 feet in front of him strolls around

Guys, voice of reason here. Yes we were shite, yes Ally has to get the finger out and yes we deserve better.

The very fact that we are back and pissing off the spl clubs big time is success enough for me this season considering where we were at the start of the year.

Get a glass, fill it with bevvy and wallow in the FACT that we are and always will be the biggest club in Scotland.

They tried to fuck us over, it did not work and as we progress back to the top we will all learn how to make the club better, including Ally.

Lets laugh at them as we pass them on our journey to the top and stop all the petty in fighting which is helping no one.

You're not a real fan.

Criticism and doubt is our only way forward. :craphead:

:beer1: I'll drink to that.

Saying that it doesn't matter how we play because we are top of the league is a piece of fucking nonsense

Am pretty sure ally could get us back to the SPL with out many problems, but our concerns are what kinda team will be once we are there?

If this trend continues we will be a shite team and probably struggle to get 2nd no matter who we sign on the way. Then we have to worry about overtaking the tims again which is light years away playing like this

This is our chance to really develop a new way of playing from top to bottom without the pressure of having to be above celtic hanging over us

If we were skinning teams alive and maybe not getting the breaks then I'm sure people would be patient , but the way it stands now we are going no where under this manager and coaches

This is why change is needed

Just look at Swansea or an example

Some people are never happy!

Yes the result today is very frustrating, infuriating but we are top of the league by 19 points, all that matters is that we win the league!

Personally i dont think ally mccoist is the right man for the job but he will do us the 3rd and 2nd division, 1st and spl maybe not!

"All that matters is we win the league"

Sorry but its this attitude and short-term thinking that has held us back. Of course we will win the league(anything else is unacceptable)

This season was the ideal opportunity to put in place a style of play based on fast attacking football with the emphasis on passing and movement,whilst introducing youngsters to the first team,some of whom would be the backbone for the future.

It shouldn't be just how many points ahead we are but looking at the performances and standard of play.

Saying that it doesn't matter how we play because we are top of the league is a piece of fucking nonsense

Am pretty sure ally could get us back to the SPL with out many problems, but our concerns are what kinda team will be once we are there?

If this trend continues we will be a shite team and probably struggle to get 2nd no matter who we sign on the way. Then we have to worry about overtaking the tims again which is light years away playing like this

This is our chance to really develop a new way of playing from top to bottom without the pressure of having to be above celtic hanging over us

If we were skinning teams alive and maybe not getting the breaks then I'm sure people would be patient , but the way it stands now we are going no where under this manager and coaches

This is why change is needed

Just look at Swansea or an example

Completely agree. I'd rather be 3 points clear and being "stung" by the occasional bad result but seeing progress and watching good football than be 19/20 points clear and watching crap week in week out. McCoist will ALWAYS be a legend but he will not progress us as a team.

if we wait until someone catches us it will be far too late and we didn't become the biggest team in Scotland by thinking a draw at home to Montrose is acceptable

For me personally, i have noticed a drop in our play since Sandaza started getting a full time place. I was dying for him to get a goal, and glad he did, but at the minute i don't rate him!

Templeton today was a fucking joke! Why is he not showing the same grunt he did at Hearts?

Perry was awsome and saved our ass on a few occasions today!

I thought black did well.. other than the fuck my that cost us a goal.

Something is not clicking, and even though we have played rubbish at times lately, i think the uncertainty of our future next season is getting to them. Also being so far ahead they are getting complacent!

Every week before a game i think to myself, right last week was a blip but ally will have kicked some baws and worked on some different things all week in training so we will come out and destroy these diddy teams, and every week it's the same pish, and the next week I think the same scenario and that we will click and start actually playing football. But no, still the same rank rotten shite for 6 months now. There really is no excuse now.

This is so true and I'll bet many others think the same thing too.

Maybe Ally should forget about tactics from now on in and just simply tell his players to get out there and Win !

Maybe tell them too that they HAVE to be in for an extra hour or so EVERY day to practice passing the ball ?