Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

I think we just see todays game very differently ... I thought Montrose looked more dangerous as the game went on which (as I've said) shouldn't be the case with a part time team is up against a full time one.

So far as us not able to score a second against them I think that is probably a bigger criticism than anything. We almost seem shot shy at times ... if we really peppered opposition teams goals with shots at Ibrox I think most of them would just capitulate but we just don't seem to pressurise them enough and make the most of the big crowd and home advantage

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not think on the big pitch at Ibrox though it should be us who are finishing games the stronger team ... to lose late goals to part time teams is disgraceful

I could never regard anything Rangers ever do as disgraceful. I can only ever have the utmost pride in Rangers. Even when they don't play well. That's just me though :D

I said at the start of the season that all that matters is that we win this league. I said then that I don't care if we only win it on goal difference by a single goal.

If you think back to then, some of you may find that you said something similar.

So, I may not be over-enthused by the quality of play lately, although I still say that we were still the best team on the park, and we're still getting the results we need, and we did deserve to win again today, but instead, we dropped a couple of points, and our massive lead in the league is now reduced to only... still massive!

So we are going to win the league - and that was all I asked for and that is all that matters. If i start demanding more than that now, then I'm as guilty of moving the goalposts as the SFA are in trying to bring in their dodgy reconstruction halfway through.

So it might not be pretty, and it might not be what we want to see, but it's what we wished for.

So I'm still fucking happy - in fact I'm fucking delighted - Okay????

Now, roll on Saturday, we've got a team to hump!

Sorry gb but we knew we would win this League before it kicked off.

Thats the Standard Rangers should always have no matter what League.

Now we should be using this opportunity to turn in some very good convincing performances.

Im concerned about our coaching/ training Techniques to be honest.

Something is not right we have some decent proven spl players and something is just not clicking.

They look scared on the Ball at Ibrox now and just sem to feel the tension of it all.

Coaching team dont seem to be getting things right either.

We did finish the stronger team. They hit us with an inevitable sucker punch because we were throwing everything at them, thus leaving ourselves open at the back. Someone said earlier that perhaps we should have sat in to defend our lead.

Also, it was obvious to me that we weren't going to score a 2nd. Not only because we weren't good enough, but mainly because there was just no way through such a packed defence.

interesting take. You see reasons for our ineptitude, where i see excuses.

I could never regard anything Rangers ever do as disgraceful. I can only ever have the utmost pride in Rangers. Even when they don't play well. That's just me though :D

Same as my dad was (tu) Now that he's longer with us.... I'll just argue with your good self then, if that's alright govan ?

Thats the Stndard Rangers should always have no matter what League.

Now we should be usng this opportunity to turn in some very good convincing performances.

Im concerned abput our coaching/ training Techniques to honest.

Something is not right we have some decent proven spl players and omething is just not clicking.

They look scared on the Ball at Ibrox now and just sem to feel the tension of it all.

Coaching team dont seem to be getting things right.

Maybe it's us on their back that's the problem? You can see the fear on the park. They're scared of us!

Thats the Stndard Rangers should always have no matter what League.

Now we should be usng this opportunity to turn in some very good convincing performances.

Im concerned abput our coaching/ training Techniques to honest.

Something is not right we have some decent proven spl players and omething is just not clicking.

Coaching team dont seem to be getting things right.

Oh, and I agree with much of your post there, but that doesn't change my (isolated) stance.

My dad use3d to tell us that we went along to See The Rangers, if we won... it was a bonus :)

My dad use3d to tell us that we went along to See The Rangers, if we won... it was a bonus :)

What annoys me is that so many people were saying that last year. Seems a lot of them were bullshitting.

We need more stoicism in our fanbase. Maybe some humility too. We have no divine right. We have to earn everything, and that goes for the fans as much as the team.

But I'll stop now before I get into an argument with our fanbase, cos I think I'd probably lose :D

Maybe it's us on their back that's the problem? You can see the fear on the park. They're scared of us!

They really should be blanking comments out to be honest.

Only proves they are losing concentration.

They should focus on their Game.Especially the SPL level players but they are the ones who are shitting it.

Black sandaza shiels and Fuere.

Its beggining to spread to the young guys now.

Front of the Broomloan not far from the huge travelling support :pipe:

That explains it. I was in CD4, right on the halfway line. As I've said before, you get a slanted view of the game from Broomloan or Copland, because you don't see the full dimension of the game. So what to me looks like an inspired pass that almost split a defence, but was just cut out by the outstretched toe of a lucky defender, to you just looks like a shit pass.

When I'm in Broomloan or Copland, I'm usually less than impressed by the play, but then when I watch it again on Rangers TV, I find the game far better than I gave it credit for at the time.

It's now past midnight, so you can test that theory for yourself now :D

They really should be blanking comments out to be honest.

Only proves they are losing concentration.

They should focus on their Game.Especially the SPL level players but they are the ones who are shitting it.

Black sandaza shiels and Fuere.

Its beggining to spred to the young guys now.

The last fella I saw actually being tortured by our own was Murray (from hibs) I felt so ashamed at many a game and that was sitting in the Govan Rear (which is soooo quiet normally).... man did that lad take a pasting, such a shame... I always thought of him like a Stuart Monroe type in that he was never outstanding (far from it tbh) but always a steady type but our own destroyed him.... shame. It's happened to far too many of our players over many a year/season.

The last fella I saw actually being tortured by our own was Murray (from hibs) I felt so ashamed at many a game and that was sitting in the Govan Rear (which is soooo quiet normally).... man did that lad take a pasting, such a shame... I always thought of him like a Stuart Monroe type in that he was never outstanding (far from it tbh) but always a steady type but our own destroyed him.... shame. It's happened to far too many of our players over many a year/season.

A negative post about the Bears by someone who can't spell an ex players name