Ludicrous statement by Ally

gsa

If you can see something coming why on earth would you not take steps to prevent it? If I were Charles Green I would be asking Ally that exact question.

I love him an grew up watching him score goals for us like everyone else but he simply cannot manage a football team. Going to be a long few years watching that.

Technique, fitness, tactical nous and most disappointingly attitude sadly lacking.

Anyone who quotes stats relating to our unbeaten run needs their head examined. We are struggling to beat guys who train twice a week whilst we pay players thousands and train in a £10 mill + training ground.

It's very, very seldom that Rangers embarrass me but that performance is embarrassing.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a stat: 99.9% of the time those who are embarrassed by Rangers are arseholes.

But don't worry. Stats mean fuck all.

That performance is embarrassing. And you're obviously a moron if that's all you can contribute.

Here's a stat: 99.9% of the time those who are embarrassed by Rangers are arseholes.

Just a couple of problems with this uber response.

- it's unthinking

- Ally, for all that he is a legendary player, really isn't shaping up to be a manager.

99.9% of bears that are in denial over this do us no favours.

If they had scored on the break, from a set-piece or through targeting a player who was having an atrocious game, then I'd see your point; but they scored from a 35 yard wondergoal. If anything, Templeton should have closed him down far sooner but that's a mistake made in a matter of seconds.

I'm not denying how poor Rangers have been, I just think you're nit-picking on something he's said for the sake of it.

Listen guys I am gettingquite concerned with style and lack of Football on show.

Its been a major worry for me since Super was under Walter.

Technical and Training techniques seem to be void, and we have no Idea how to change things.

Love him to bits and this has been my biggest concern.The coaching staff leave a lot to be desired.

It is becoming a bit of a nightmare TBH.

We will get through this League without doubt but change may be required at some point.

Worried if he gets a war chest.

If they had scored on the break, from a set-piece or through targeting a player who was having an atrocious game, then I'd see your point; but they scored from a 35 yard wondergoal. If anything, Templeton should have closed him down far sooner but that's a mistake made in a matter of seconds.

I'm not denying how poor Rangers have been, I just think you're nit-picking on something he's said for the sake of it.

The only time the players looked like they were playing with the sort of pride and determination that should go with the shirt, was the last 3 minutes after they had been pegged back.

I'm not one of the anti-Ally brigade, god knows we have enough of them. Some consistent in their criticism and other who only pop -up after a bad result.

My opinion dating back to the first Peterhead game was give Ally time and as long as we are winning AND improving then he should be safe. Sadly for Ally while we are winning most games, our level of football and level of apparent fitness do not seem to have improved. There has been little, if any, tactical improvement all season. What are our coaches doing on non-match days.

We have Ally, McDowell and Durrant all being paid handsome salaries yet our performances have not seen the level of improvement I would have anticipated and expected.

Our opposition are treating every game like cup-final but that does not negate the fact that this is the lowest level of Scottish football. We are simply failing to score enough goals and we give away stupid goals. Our ball retention is bloody awful and our most creative players are often found on the bench.

I think all true Rangers fans saw this season as an opportunity to build for the future. On a positive note some of the younger players are getting a game. On a less than positive note the quality of football on offer is garbage and I see no signs of improvement.

- it's unthinking

- Ally, for all that he is a legendary player, really isn't shaping up to be a manager.

Thank God for the 0.1% who know better.

Also, deciding that anyone who doesn't agree with you is unthinking is a curious debating point, but good luck with it.

And addtionally, describing anyone who chooses to be supportive of the manager when we go through any negative spells as uber is a weak insult.

Also, deciding that anyone who doesn't agree with you is unthinking is a curious debating point, but good luck with it.

And addtionally, describing anyone who chooses to be supportive of the manager when we go through any negative spells as uber is a weak insult.

Given the comment I was responding to there's an ironic humour in yours.

here is another stat ....

100% of rangers Fans demand loyalty from players and staff else they are deemed traitors. and scum. 20% of Rangrrs fans show no loyalty to our manager, nor have any grasp on the job he has at hand, nor any patience. said 20% have wanted Ally out before he even started (he is a Walter clone don't ye know - as if that is a bad thing). Loyalty and patience has (IMHO) been earned by ally but sme fans expect Barcelona ou a Man U type team built in a few months. it took Ferguson 4 years!!!

- it's unthinking

on what do you base the Ally is not a manager statement? never has a ranger manager been expected to do so much with so little. we lost 26 players at the start of the season. we had to bring in players at short notice. I would love to hear your thoughts on why he is not shaping up?

The only time the players looked like they were playing with the sort of pride and determination that should go with the shirt, was the last 3 minutes after they had been pegged back.

This just says to me that it wasnt really ally fault the players on the park looked like they couldnt be arsed getting outa bed never mind kick a ball. is hegarty colour blind he seems to pass to anybody no wearing blue.

Wallace was great as always but i dont think he is a captain he didnt seem to be giving much talk to rest of team to kick them up the arse.

:clap:

Somebody else gets it.

Hallelujah.

on what do you base the Ally is not a manager statement? never has a ranger manager been expected to do so much with so little. we lost 26 players at the start of the season. we had to bring in players at short notice. I would love to hear your thoughts on why he is not shaping up?

I started forming my opinion on Ally's managerial ability when he was given responsibility for cup matches under Walter.

Right now we have a full time squad of professionals that all too often struggles against part-timers and that frequently look disinterested. I blame the manager for lack of motivational ability and for poor tactical choices like insisting Andy Little is a right winger.

What do you suppose those that think he's a Sir Furious in the making are seeing that I don't?

considering the team that eck was told to dismantle, id argue that he was in a worse predicament and still got us another title in the SPL

we are winning the 3rd division by default, but at times we are being massively shown up by guys doing this for pocket money

what do you think black, sandaza and kyle are on a week combined? and have they earned their crust so far (truth now, no lying)

this journey was a chance to completely change the ethos of how we were as a club, drafting in fantastic youths and playing the game the right way, bringing back the entertainment to ibrox with flowing football thats good on the eye

everyone harps on about us losing 26 players, how many were from the first team

boca

goian

shagger

naismith

lafferty

whittaker

edu

papac

theres 8 players you could consider starters from last season, ally had the opportunity to bring in replacements for these players, he brought in

cribari

faure

argiryou (sp)

templeton

black

kyle

sandaza

shiels

so again there is 8 players that should effectively be good enough to start considering we brought them into the club, 5 of them have vast knowledge of the scotish game and the cloggers that go with it

and yet we are relying on 18yo boys and a 35 lee mcculloch to carry us

it simply hasnt got any better since the start of the season, sure we are top of the table blah blah blah, but there is no future outlook to this team, we cant exactly turn round and say "aye they need a couple of seasons to mature", i certainly dont want to see us waste 2-3 years playing shite like sandaza and kyle when we could be blooding a youngster in they same years, the titles will come as default to us because of our spending power, but only if we spend it correctly, and simply having a short term, 1 year at a time, outlook is simply not the way to go

Im not at the point yet when l want to see Ally go but he must show he's got the skill needed to be a Rangers manager.

Ally is safe in the job as long as the fans keep turning up but some will stop going if this dross keeps getting served up and thats when Mr Green will act.

:clap:

Somebody else gets it.

Hallelujah.

Me tae,if we pull this out the bag next week these twat,s will button it till the next shite result and while we are talking percentage this and percentage that i wonder how many people actually saw the equaliser as about 40% have usually fucked off

I started forming my opinion on Ally's managerial ability when he was given responsibility for cup matches under Walter.

Right now we have a full time squad of professionals that all too often struggles against part-timers and that frequently look disinterested. I blame the manager for lack of motivational ability and for poor tactical choices like insisting Andy Little is a right winger.

What do you suppose those that think he's a Sir Furious in the making are seeing that I don't?

If you judge Ally on cups under Walter we won most of them!

Even 'Sir Alex' got 4 years to build his squad - you expect it done in a few months - Ally cant even go into the transfer market to sort any flaws he may have spotted - he just has to work with what he has. Was listening to the Man U game on 5 live yetsterday commentators made the point that SAF always has competition, even for his senior players - Ally hardly has 16 players as a squad (when injuries are taken into account) so no competition, no freshenss andno quality indepth and until he gets a chance to sort that it is my opinion he has done more than enoughto stay.

Even 'Sir Alex' got 4 years to build his squad - you expect it done in a few months - Ally cant even go into the transfer market to sort any flaws he may have spotted - he just has to work with what he has. Was listening to the Man U game on 5 live yetsterday commentators made the point that SAF always has competition, even for his senior players - Ally hardly has 16 players as a squad (when injuries are taken into account) so no competition, no freshenss andno quality indepth and until he gets a chance to sort that it is my opinion he has done more than enoughto stay.

but ally was given a transfer window in the summer to fix it BP, if there are any flaws now, which there are plenty, then it is his transfer dealings that caused them

as for competition for first team places, surely the young boys provide that, its not like the players think "we'll never use boys because its the SPL" etc, the young guys that have broke through so far have shown that they can be used in the 3rd division

It's quite amazing the broad spectrum of opinion.

Some people have said perviously that this is the easiest time to be Rangers manager. Others, like myself, believe it is in fact harder than any other manager has ever had to endure.

do you honestly think it is harder than what alex mcleish had to go through, mcleish had to keep us competitve in the SPL and aim for the cups while halving the wage bill for the squad almost

That performance is embarrassing. And you're obviously a moron if that's all you can contribute.

In all my life I have NEVER been embarrassed by Rangers and I've checked to see if I'm unthinking ,Nope it's true NEVER .The guy scored with a wonder goal and if Sandaza scored with one of his 15chances we wouldn't be slating Ally .Get off his back and support the team