AlBear.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That letter Is FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

Words fail me they really do

I just wish these dirty manky scrounging ugly thick child molesting Fenian bastards would just FUCK RIGHT OFF. Fuck off back to your beloved fucking Republic of Ireland and don't come back

That letter should have been lobbed in the bin as soon as it was opened, the fact it is even getting the time of day shows you what kinda country this has become, and it's just going to get worse if these fuckwits vote for salmonds republic

"The focus of Remembrance activities must be on the fallen, not on those who are serving in the Armed Forces today."

Since when did this bloke make the rules?

We combined the solemnity of a minutes silence for the fallen with a celebration of those serving today and those veterans in Erskine

What exactly is this cunts problem?

A self-loathing piece of shit, thats all he is.

What a load of hogwash. We gave serving troops a great day out, some of whom will themselves probably die in the service of their country and that's a bad thing. The people who complained should hang their heads in shame!

The problem is they won't as whoever it was that complained, probably had a shite irish tricoulor draped over his shoulders while he wrote his complaint out.THIS COUNTRY IS BEING OVER RUN BY A INFESTATION OF SNAKES,

I can see CG coming out all guns blazing on this one. This would never happen down south so when he reads this, I can just imagine his dismay. The letter is outrageous. Obviously penned by a bitter mhutant from across the city with terms like "The Rangers FC" and "show of sectarian support" that only back this up. The part where he/she/it talks about a waste of tax payer's money, I wonder what he/she/it thought about the waste of tax payer's money on the pope visit or the funding of sectarian schools. This country baffles me every day.

As a serving member, remembrance day is a day to reflect on the fallen in all conflict and also cast an eye to the ones fighting in this day and age and both were done in fantastic fashion at ibrox.

Is that letter actually for real? Its days like today where i turn more and more British and further away from Scottish. People still want us independent?! We continually bend over backwards scared of insulting a minority, supporting your troops is not a crime. FUCK OFF HOME!!!

During my 'Navy days' we were once ordered into Stranraer from fishery protection duties in the Western approaches,to attend the remembrance service at their Cenotaph.I had the 'honour' of presenting the wreath to the CO,to be laid at the Cenotaph.It was a very solemn affair.After the Church service we went on to have a meal and more than a drink or two,did we sully the memories of those lost.Those who served in the forces will know that we COMMEMORATE the dead and CELEBRATE the living.In the forces that's both ends of the one stick. :ukflag:

As a serving member, remembrance day is a day to reflect on the fallen in all conflict and also cast an eye to the ones fighting in this day and age and both were done in fantastic fashion at ibrox.

Is that letter actually for real? Its days like today where i turn more and more British and further away from Scottish. People still want us independent?! We continually bend over backwards scared of insulting a minority, supporting your troops is not a crime. FUCK OFF HOME!!!

Amen

The truth is that in this country, if you support Rangers or a Protestant, you are hated.

I only thought paranoid people said this but In the last few years, I have unfortunately found it to be true. I honestly never wanted to leave Scotland and stay here all my life but now, I'm honestly thinking about leaving whenever I can.

I think we need a promt response from CG and the brass to confirm we are going to have a seperate armed forces day.

CG should also pursue the letter writer for defamation or use the RFFF lawyers to look into this as this hatred needs to stop.

The writers complaint was mostly about secterianism and very little about the fallen and clearly shows the writers own bigotry. Disgusting human being,

On the day in question there was two diffident parts, first as you say we had a fitting minutes silence for all fallen forces that defended the country secondly we had the show of respect at halftime

The Ranger Charity Foundation have a great deal of letters from the army, Navy and Airforce thanking Rangers for the whole day and this clown at the top of the tree who no doubt is totally detached from the people that go and fight and put their lives on the line bowing to people that despise the forces and GB

There will be a lot of forces upset by this and it will hit moral, this man is a politician and does not understand the people that 'work' for him

I am intending to write a letter of complaint over this ridiculous stance and when i have scripted it i will post so that anyone wishing to do that same can do this so that he cannot ignore it

The cunt who complained hasn't even complained about point scoring

He's complained about sectarianism and Orangeism

Does he know the religion of everybody there?

Were they all Orangemen?

Get a grip ffs - no one was offended and its a malicious complaint

He should have been told to fuck off

Old Hugh on here has form on this forum,he cant wait to have a dig at anything to do with the Orange Order as well.