Armed forces day

linfield1690

I think a tournaments a good idea maybe four team 3 from the different sections of the forces and a rangers legends team.thats if this fucking government hasn't sacked most if the forces by then.

Would probably have to bring US forces in unless we dont get with the Euro and they fuck us off

sorry going off topic

Save our Forces

:bomb_piggary:

Back in the fifties we used to play the British army at Ibrox during the days of conscription.the army could field tremendous teams in those days as many of the players were internationals doing there national service.can recall one game where Davie Wilson and jimmy miller played for the army against us with English internationals like George Easton .huge crowds at the games as well.

Back in the fifties we used to play the British army at Ibrox during the days of conscription.the army could field tremendous teams in those days as many of the players were internationals doing there national service.can recall one game where Davie Wilson and jimmy miller played for the army against us with English internationals like George Easton .huge crowds at the games as well.

Maybe the forces could set up some sort of tournament and the winners could play us at Ibrox. I'm sure this would boost morale.

Fuck chelsea.

Why do we want those nonentity cunts at Ibrox?

Lets have our own Armed Forces Day, at Ibrox, at a time of our, and the forces personnels choice.

Cos if brentford can draw we might win lol

Must happen

Scotland must not fall to these fucking idiots who see harm in any activity we do.

They must have fuck all else to do

Union flags all the way fuck salmond, the trannies and the rest if the filth

Testify!!

And RAF bombers could do a fly past over the phiggery and blanket bomb these bhastards ! (tu):sherlock:

Heehee

I think its great idea, the troops would love it and get it beamed live on BFBS so the lads all over the world could see the support that Rangers fans give them. Said it many times but im very proud of the support Rangers give our lads n lassies in the forces. My mum did a HFH bash and Rangers sent a signed ball with certificate and the manky mob said they dont support that charity which made me sick as i served alongside there fans and unfortunatly lost one in Afghan.