Traynor Marks Nimmo And SPL Cards

Edmiston Drive

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh guys my personal opinion is that we will NOT lose titles, they will not have lost the fact that we won the BTC and it will be very difficult for them to hammer us for what could be an admin' error, i say "could be" because even that isn't certain. I think they will try and punish us with a fine, and look like they have at least dealt with it and try to move on.

Great article by JT. Charles has given the SPL plenty of opportunity to find a way out of this after the EBT ruling. Result - silence, no dialogue offered and the Nimmo date left in the diary. Charles went for a pre-emptive strike in his interview on RTV last week. SPL clubs and the media have seen this. Result - more deafening silence and the Nimmo date left in the diary. Now JT has issued another pre-emptive strike making it clear that title stripping will be defended and defended with strength and that the wreckage that title-stripping would leave behind will be deep and enduring. "If there is any attempt to take away titles deep divisions will be created with Rangers fans feeling they shouldn’t set foot in any other grounds. Scottish football cannot afford that"

The choice the SPL has is stark but yet simple. Press on with attempts to strip titles or bring the process to an immediate halt with a declaration that the SPL Commission is satisfied from the information presented that no useful purpose is served in proceeding with this case.

It can halt this before Nimmo convenes the first meeting and avoid putting Nimmo et all into the firing line on a long and protracted legal case which will inevitably follow. Even if title--stripping is removed from the agenda there can be no guarantee that whatever they come up with will not be fought tooth and nail through every legal process because by then battle will have been engaged and even matters other than title stripping may also cause serious and protracted division and wreckage in Scottish football.

Press on and attempt to strip titles from Rangers and the SPL will face a long and expensive legal battle. My personal belief is that whatever additional funds are needed to defend Rangers' titles then Bears worldwide will dig deep and often and do all that is necessary and very much more to ensure that the very best legal teams are engaged to carry this fight through every court and every appeal avenue open to us.

If the messages from Charles and JT are not met with constructive attempts to defuse this then I suspect that if asked what our aim will be our answer is one word: Victory. Victory at all costs - victory in spite of all active harm against us - victory, however long and hard the road may be. No surrender.

Great article by JT.

I did not realise that this commission centres on just 5 players and paperwork not being filed correctly?

The RFF funding the defence is a masterstroke and a clever manouvre.

Not suprised by the responces from editors in the press to us winning TBTC. Good to see JT having a pop back at the media who have tried to make a joke of his new job with Rangers.

...Do we know who these 5 players are, and which years they played for us?..thought this shite was over 10 years?..

..In all honesty for the last few months i,ve been convinced these arseholes were after either our cash or /and our titles and i,ve even thought the purpose of this was to brand us as cheats!...now i,m thinking they are wasting their time and money...

Well said Jim! I think that more and more clubs are starting to realise that we have been very harshly treated. I was very intrigued by Charles' comments that the SPL/SFL proposal is far from a done deal and that his suggested 14,14,14 league plan is gathering consideration. Interesting week ahead!

...Do we know who these 5 players are, and which years they played for us?..thought this shite was over 10 years?..

..In all honesty for the last few months i,ve been convinced these arseholes were after either our cash or /and our titles and i,ve even thought the purpose of this was to brand us as cheats!...now i,m thinking they are wasting their time and money...

The commission is for different time periods so I'm presuming the five players is the time period they have charged us with fielding ineligible players (3 titles).

The commission is for different time periods so I'm presuming the five players is the time period they have charged us with fielding ineligible players (3 titles).

..Cheers brother...so much misinformation doing the rounds with regards to this nonesense....

Whilst I like the article, I really think that Jim Traynor would have had more credibility taking of our innocence had he said so from a position that wasnt our employ. He does talk sense though

think Jimbo did this on numerous occasions before he came to work for us. One example of many is this

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/after-rangers-biggest-ever-win-1447935

Whilst I like the article, I really think that Jim Traynor would have had more credibility taking of our innocence had he said so from a position that wasnt our employ. He does talk sense though

Clearly that didn't work, we have been destroyed in the Mhedia for some time including when Jim was still at the Rhebel and BBC.

So far he has alluded to facts, lurid facts at that.

Bheasts turn against their own"Keevins etc." for the slightest swipe, it matters not that JT is employed by the club.

As with the majority of our alleged "off field' troubles articulate representation of FACTS will usually result in a positive for Rangers

Just about every club is losing money and yet they are all happy for the Self-Preservation League to spunk £400k on what would effectively only benefit the bindippers?

Methinks they're not all happy, though that's just a baseless opinion.

good article but should have named the editors!!

I was hoping for a book from him when he announced he was quitting the Record, didn't believe the rumours at the time he'd be joining the Rangers board.

He obviously knows so much more than he can let slip in his current position.

There is a book waiting to be sold by the tens of thousands so hopefully he passes on his info to someone willing to put names etc out in the public domain.

Regardless of the outcome of any and all trumped-up-charges meetings during this or any week in the future, I for one will NOT set foot in any of the SPL grounds of those clubs who voted to try and kill us off last summer. :angry:

This is no short-term boycott - this is a lifetime self-imposed ban on the lot of them.

These wankers can go fuck themselves. :wanker:

Rangers first, Rangers last....Rangers always.

Regardless of the outcome of any and all trumped-up-charges meetings during this or any week in the future, I for one will NOT set foot in any of the SPL grounds of those clubs who voted to try and kill us off last summer. :angry:

This is no short-term boycott - this is a lifetime self-imposed ban on the lot of them.

These wankers can go fuck themselves. :wanker:

Rangers first, Rangers last....Rangers always.

Stopped going to away fixtures a few years ago as the cost was crippling. Even if the economy perks up and I'm flush with money I wont be attending.

Would rather spend it in a Rangers bar now.

The problem is that getting folk to actually commit to a boycott like that for any period of time is murder!

Within about 3 matches you will have half the support saying "There is nothing we can do now, im no keeping this up" then the rest see there is a sizable crowd going and join in.

With JT now with Rangers Who does he reach in the mainstream press too publish our points or is it just the selected few that follow the Rangers boards and RM along with our 87 guests.