Traynor Marks Nimmo And SPL Cards

Edmiston Drive

Regardless of the outcome of any and all trumped-up-charges meetings during this or any week in the future, I for one will NOT set foot in any of the SPL grounds of those clubs who voted to try and kill us off last summer. :angry:

This is no short-term boycott - this is a lifetime self-imposed ban on the lot of them.

These wankers can go fuck themselves. :wanker:

Rangers first, Rangers last....Rangers always.

Well said! Even though i dont go to away games, i dont think any Rangers fan should set foot in any SPHELL ground until every chairman of said clubs offer up an apology for the treatment dished out to our club. Let them suffer the consequencies of a lingering death due to the absence of the People. GIRFUT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put this fucking witch hunt into perspective here.

Its a paper error, an administrative error which the SPL must take some blame on. And the potential result is title stripping - Yet over in Italy match fixing and bribing carries a one league drop. Lucky the bigots aren't running the asylum over there or we would be seeing the death penalty for those kind of sins.

Un fucking believable.

Whatever happens we need the bad apples outed in full public view.

Tbh guys my personal opinion is that we will NOT lose titles, they will not have lost the fact that we won the BTC and it will be very difficult for them to hammer us for what could be an admin' error, i say "could be" because even that isn't certain. I think they will try and punish us with a fine, and look like they have at least dealt with it and try to move on.

Agreed right up the the bolded.

The reason for the fine is gonna be because the SPL are skinto, nothing to do with trying to move on mate.

Agreed right up the the bolded.

The reason for the fine is gonna be because the SPL are skinto, nothing to do with trying to move on mate.

When i re-read it i see what you mean mate, what i probably should have put at the end was that i meant that they would like US to move on, and that's something, that from my point of view, they can go fuck themselves with!

Well written and very thought provoking......some of the cabal are on a mission of ethnic cleansing within the confines of Scottish football. I feel it will take an outside court to bring the cabal to an end, either that or a belated govnt enquiry!

As I understand it the 5 players were paid their winning bonuses from the wrong account (EBTS account).This was entered in the Company's accounts on which tax was paid.The footballing authorities signed off on those accounts,so what's the prob?.....Oh aye,Rangers have money and we want it,think that's the answer. :7325:

With JT now with Rangers Who does he reach in the mainstream press too publish our points or is it just the selected few that follow the Rangers boards and RM along with our 87 guests.

With JT now with Rangers Who does he reach in the mainstream press too publish our points or is it just the selected few that follow the Rangers boards and RM along with our 87 guests.

His last article was circulated by Twitter and widely praised down south and retweeted literally thousands of times.I can`t remember how high it was exactly but the right people read it,ie the English sporting press.We are a big story down there with our revival and crowds etc.He`s getting the message out to a wider audience due to the respect they have for him in England.Todays article wasn`t just for home consumption,in my opinion it also shows the biased manner in how we have been treated,which will be helpful should we need to apply to another league etc.His influence in the press down south will be vital.We are fighting battles as we go,but there is a long game at play here too

His last article was circulated by Twitter and widely praised down south and retweeted literally thousands of times.I can`t remember how high it was exactly but the right people read it,ie the English sporting press.We are a big story down there with our revival and crowds etc.He`s getting the message out to a wider audience due to the respect they have for him in England.Todays article wasn`t just for home consumption,in my opinion it also shows the biased manner in how we have been treated,which will be helpful should we need to apply to another league etc.His influence in the press down south will be vital.We are fighting battles as we go,but there is a long game at play here too

Thanks for that M8 Just concerned that the neutral public in Scotland are unaware of the way we are treated by the corrupt SFA/SPL as the press are obviously suppressing the stories. As they used to say it must be true its in the Sun.

Great article by Jim, i wish the sphell had the common sense to just drop this and save themselfs some embaressment and cash, but they wont we all know that and the fight will go on, but the sphell should realise they have wasted the last chance for peace in Scottish football and from now on if your not with us your against us and if your against us, may god have mercy on you because we sure as hell wont!