Two Heads Must Be Better Than One.....

alectrician

As far as we're led to believe Walter doesn't have any say in the running of the team...but surely to goodness for the sake of OUR team he should have some sort of input...especially as he can see more from his position in the stand than Ally can on the ground...also wouldn't think Ally would see it as an infringement on his capabilities....more a case of one for all and all for one...What to do you fellow bears think?....

I'd be all for ally and watty back working together in order to put things right on the park and in training. With everything that's happened to us it should be one for all and all for one. Mccoist will still be manager but with input from walter. Atleast till were back at the top or in another league altogether.

This is a time when every rangers man should be as one and re-build and ru-shape the way rangers play there

football. With as much input from the right people as we can get and walter smith would be a good start.

Daft. Just daft.

They are good friends who I'd assume talk regularly. What those two friends choose to talk about is of no concern to us.

Ally is our manager. Time some got use to this instead of constantly looking for excuses and ways to undermine his position.

Ally's the manager, that's not to say he won't occasionally seek Walter's opinion but Ally wanted to be manager and Walter wanted to give him the opportunity. It's up to him now to demonstrate he is capable of being a successful Rangers manager (tu)

we have sub standard players hence the performances are poor. Once Ally can start buying players i'm sure he'll start to settle to a squad as a first 11 and we won't have to put up with the shite play we've been witnessing this season.

Walter isn't required to win Div 3/2/1, players are.

Daft. Just daft.

They are good friends who I'd assume talk regularly. What those two friends choose to talk about is of no concern to us.

Ally is our manager. Time some got use to this instead of constantly looking for excuses and ways to undermine his position.

Ally and the players are doing a great job on this themselves.