Laudrup in talks with Charles Green

Senna

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with that, get him in the coaching side of things! Imagine what McKay, Templeton and Aird could learn from the greatest winger ever to play for the club. If he's got half the tactical awareness of his brother, could be looking at a future manager of the club.

:lol:

Think you need to be a little more realistic.

Even if McCoist were to be sacked or resigned, you are talking about an EPL manager with good credentials abroad coming to manage in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

I was thought it might mate :lol: was wanting him when Smith announced he was retiring.

Funnily enough I'm glad we didn't. We needed a real Rangers man as manager to lead us through the mess of 2012. McCoist was the perfect man for that job, just hope he can learn to improve his managerial skills.

Interview is up on RangersTV now. Good interview.

http://rangerstv.tv/

Some highlights (I'm paraphrasing slightly.)

- Role would be as a European Ambassador.

- "Would be fantastic."

- "If the club want my help in anyway, I'll do it."

- "If I could help bring in Scandinavian or even better Danish players to the club I would be happy."

- "Charles has a great vision for the club."

- "I'm not amazed at the club getting 45,000 in SFL3."

- "Rangers will come back even stronger. I'm sure about that."

- Aim of role to keep Rangers name prominent in Europe.

- "It will take time but I will love to help take the Rangers brand to where it belongs, to the top."

:praise: Love that man. :wub:

Sounds like a possible backdoor coup tae me. Swan aroon being an Ambassador for the rest of the season. Then if Ally's number comes up or if he wants tae move 'upstairs' the only way to oust a legend & keep the fans gubs shut is to replace them with a legend.No saying its right! No saying its wrong! Just sayin atsaw! :pipe:

Sounds like a possible backdoor coup tae me. Swan aroon being an Ambassador for the rest of the season. Then if Ally's number comes up or if he wants tae move 'upstairs' the only way to oust a legend & keep the fans gubs shut is to replace them with a legend.No saying its right! No saying its wrong! Just sayin atsaw! :pipe:

aye...backdoor entry ....what can you say about that.............and there are precedents for kicking upstairs...Big Jock's upstairs was Celtic pools or something........don't think he was "Celtic minded" enough for the boardroom