MacLeod out for up to 2 months with medial ligament damage

bluenose_72

Strangely relieved with this news - had a bad feeling when I was watching the tackle on RTV. At first thought it could have been a break and then the worry of an ACL.

He should come back 100% from a medial tear and probably walking fine in 2 or 3 weeks from now. Some rest, a few weeks in the gym, build up his fitness and the boy will be back better than ever.

I have high hopes for the lad - great to see a "genuine" good young prospect at Ibrox.

You know what it is a gutter if that's true but as far a knee injuries go it could have been alot worse...hopefully he gets back to full fitness as soon as possible.

Time for Ian black to step up!

I actually think this puts more pressure on Shiels to step up.

As the season has gone on McLeod seems to have grown as a player and is taking on more responsibility to create things and I don't think Black has that in his locker. He's more of a water carrier sort, and so is Hutton.

I think it's time that we tried playing Shiels through the middle, off of a front man and give him a real chance to try and reach the level he was at last season because if he gets to that level again he will be a real asset for us.