Celtic's Terrorist Shame - The Real Scandal In Scottish Football

billmcmurdo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip. Look at other posts in BD. Again a fantastic piece Bill. Highlights the hypocrisy and bigotry of our law makers and press. Keep up the good work.

I have a perfectly good handle on things ...cheers. You obviously like getting spoon fed drivel thats fuck all to do with Rangers.

Awww FFS, seriously get over this pish. I thought the one positive thing about our demotion to division 3 is that we would finally start talking about our young players, the joys of football etc etc without the negativity created by the old firm bile. I think a lot of younger Rangers fans are now moving away from this tit for tat sectarian shite and hopefully their fans will as well. It's time for every cunt to stop reporting every cunt and just get on with supporting their team with football songs and positive encouragement.

Awww FFS, seriously get over this pish. I thought the one positive thing about our demotion to division 3 is that we would finally start talking about our young players, the joys of football etc etc without the negativity created by the old firm bile. I think a lot of younger Rangers fans are now moving away from this tit for tat sectarian shite and hopefully their fans will as well. It's time for every cunt to stop reporting every cunt and just get on with supporting their team with football songs and positive encouragement.

A Christian who continually turns the other cheek, after suffering 100s of assaults is something of a fool, in my eyes.

Your noble sentiments will hopefully be appropriate at some point in the future, but at the moment it comes across as a bit like telling a rape victim to forget about it all and just move on.

We just got on with supporting our for years.....look how that turned out.