The agent turned up to collect Gazza who he hadn't seen for 10 days. Gascoigne kept talking about a guy he'd met at a rehab who had died while Paul was holding his hand and he seemed to be obsessed with this. He claims he saw Gazza have 3 drinks while he was in his company but he'd clearly been drinking during the day. Before he went on stage he suddenly started shaking uncontrollably. They eventually had to cut his appearance short. His agent then said he spoken to him the day of this interview and he was "incoherent".

He then went on to say Paul needs help immediately but it's possibly even too late as he doesn't seem to realise he needs to be the one that takes that first step.

I would say his agent doesn't have a clue what to do now and doesn't want Gazza's death to be while he's on his books. So he's now trying to get help from a third-party better equipped to deal with him than himself.

People can slag the guy off all they like but what else can he do? He's essentially all Gazza's got left.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The agent turned up to collect Gazza who he hadn't seen for 10 days. Gascoigne kept talking about a guy he'd met at a rehab who had died while Paul was holding his hand and he seemed to be obsessed with this. He claims he saw Gazza have 3 drinks while he was in his company but he'd clearly been drinking during the day. Before he went on stage he suddenly started shaking uncontrollably. They eventually had to cut his appearance short. His agent then said he spoken to him the day of this interview and he was "incoherent".

He then went on to say Paul needs help immediately but it's possibly even too late as he doesn't seem to realise he needs to be the one that takes that first step.

I would say his agent doesn't have a clue what to do now and doesn't want Gazza's death to be while he's on his books. So he's now trying to get help from a third-party better equipped to deal with him than himself.

People can slag the guy off all they like but what else can he do? He's essentially all Gazza's got left.

(tu) this

most agents are bastards in one way or another but nobody could have the heart to use a man in that condition, surely.

Have we? Never once have I sung about Tommy Burns or even heard a song about him. Nor have I ever wished death on any current or former living Celtic player or manager in the stands.

Just because you or me have never done it, doesn't mean it's never happened. There's a fucking video of Rangers fans in Lisbon singing "You'll no see Tommy Burns again" into a camera.

This shit exists everywhere in football. It's never going to change.

Isn't the reason Gazza has said before that he hasn't been at Ibrox because of the drinking culture and he would find it difficult to be around the lads when they're drinking?

I'm not sure. My own theory is that being back around reminders of his glory days just stokes the flames. It took him 20 years to go back to Lazio, he couldn't hack going back to White Hart Lane for the home tie of the same fixture.

I think when he sees what he's achieved, what he could have aspired to, and what he's done to himself (and no question, he's done this all to himself) it just sends him on a downward spiral.

His finger seems glued to the self-destruct button and it's an absolute fucking tragedy.

Just because you or me have never done it, doesn't mean it's never happened. There's a fucking video of Rangers fans in Lisbon singing "You'll no see Tommy Burns again" into a camera.

This shit exists everywhere in football. It's never going to change.

Were they in the stadium ??

Have we? Never once have I sung about Tommy Burns or even heard a song about him. Nor have I ever wished death on any current or former living Celtic player or manager in the stands.

Maybe because your`e sitting in the away end..just maybe

Maybe because your`e sitting in the away end..just maybe

Ha ha....that is pathetic response...

If you think it's appropriate to sing about wishing someone to die whilst in a football stadium you are a fucking disgrace and you are a terrible representation of a rangers "fan" if you are that...

Perhaps he could have rushed him to hospital!!!

Ha ha....that is pathetic response...

If you think it's appropriate to sing about wishing someone to die whilst in a football stadium you are a fucking disgrace and you are a terrible representation of a rangers "fan" if you are that...

sshhhh :shifty:

sshhhh :shifty:

Sweetheart you are just embarrassing yourself....If you think its ok for the Celtic fans to sing about Gazza dying and excuse that by suggesting we as a support sing about Tommy Burns, which I have never heard at Ibrox, you are just a little ned tramp and you are the kind of person who drags our support down and who we dont need. Dont tar me or any other sensible Rangers fan with your own standards.

Sadly anything is fair game on youtube and twitter these days. Idiots wanting to make a name for themselves. This thread was not about this, it's about highlighting the state Gazza is in and the destruction (self inflicted or not) this illness causes, not just him, but everyone around him :(

right I've done it....don't like sending texts because it costs money..........and he's not too good at answering emails timeously

plus I like making wee pauses..................sort of separates points without using commas or paragraphs

What 10p? What are you 13? Get a contract with free texts. Jesus Christ!!

Sweetheart you are just embarrassing yourself....If you think its ok for the Celtic fans to sing about Gazza dying and excuse that by suggesting we as a support sing about Tommy Burns, which I have never heard at Ibrox, you are just a little ned tramp and you are the kind of person who drags our support down and who we dont need. Dont tar me or any other sensible Rangers fan with your own standards.

1. Don`t refer to me as sweetheart you idiot.

2. It disgusts me for anyone poking fun at Gazza so where your`e getting that crap from god only knows,

3. Fuck off

Just proving a point to dickless

For you ya fucking tramp..now fuck off back to your shite life because if I work out who you are I shall be your worst nightmare