• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List much respect fir him with his continual drink driving as all he had needed to do was hit someone and he would be fukked, rangers legend but as a man he needs to sort his life out, saying that his organs will be fooked anyway.

Is this the same Gazza that was on the pitch at half time against St Mirren October 2011

Superb then , once .

Hes been invited to all kinds of functions at Ibrox over the years and missed the lot , despite turning out in other games and occasions for former clubs .

Superb player but all self inflicted ...........

Superb then , once .

Hes been invited to all kinds of functions at Ibrox over the years and missed the lot , despite turning out in other games and occasions for former clubs .

Superb player but all self inflicted ...........

He's only been back to Lazio once.

What's your beef?

List much respect fir him with his continual drink driving as all he had needed to do was hit someone and he would be fukked, rangers legend but as a man he needs to sort his life out, saying that his organs will be fooked anyway.

Sort his life out! What the fuck does that mean? have you any experience with a person who is so ill with alcohol addiction? I think not as your glib lacking in any feeling or empathy singles you out as an utter cunt.

Sort his life out! What the fuck does that mean? have you any experience with a person who is so ill with alcohol addiction? I think not as your glib lacking in any feeling or empathy singles you out as an utter cunt.

illness yes, why? After so many years do you think he wants help? Any empathy, I said yrs back on here iv lose respect for the guy with his drink driving antics, if he had hit someone or worse don't you think people would think this also, does his illness excuse everything he does.

Love Gazza, but no-one pours the drink down his throat, self inflicted unfortunately.

Sorry if repost, but heres the vid: http://www.thesun.co...e-on-video.html

I'm gutted and i pray someone can help him or he can help himself somehow.

Good luck Gazza.

cant even watch that after 30secs fuckinhell, get him back to Rangers where he is loved even just doing a pishy wee job walter will slap him about for he needs someone or something its a heartbreaker that vid.

aw the best Gazza.

Gazza needs help and he needs it fast by the looks of it. The problem is, he needs to want to tackle his addiction and unfortunately I don't think he does.

One of the best players I have been privileged to see playing the game and it sickens me that there doesn't appear to be anyone there to give him the help and support he needs.

Some people are built with a self destruct button that they keep pressing, Paul is one of them and its very very hard to pull back when your in the places where i imagine hes been. Love and support is what people like Paul need but it seems he feels he has'nt got that, by his actions. I dont know if Walter is still in contact with Paul but if he is i think he would be somebody Paul might listen to, i hope something happens to make Paul understand hes not alone and that all real football fans want him to get well again, forget the hangers on and users Paul, find those who truely love you and seek strength from them.

Gazza needs help and he needs it fast by the looks of it. The problem is, he needs to want to tackle his addiction and unfortunately I don't think he does.

One of the best players I have been privileged to see playing the game and it sickens me that there doesn't appear to be anyone there to give him the help and support he needs.

its so sad im gutted he was at Darlington FC before they folded doing charity match for troops but he was nothing like that its totally heartbreaking imo.