So what did the 350 scabs achieve then?

bunter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They could be about to steal our titles and we have falk insisting 'no more boycotts' ffs.

Coz boycotts will stop them taking titles? Or if they do take titles it will make them give them back? If they take titles I'd hope we are prepared to do a lot more than just not turn up at away grounds.

All I'm saying is I didn't like it. I backed it in theory. In action, seeing it played out. I didn't like it. If you want to boycott then that's fine. I'm not going to spend weeks insulting you or belittling you for making a choice you have every right to make.

All it achieved was a larger more boisterous home support.

Think you are losing all perspective here,all supporters clubs were in unison on the basis that the FIRST SPL CLUB we played we would boycott,showing a solidarity as a support against their actions towards our great club.Not one of our bus attended,[and i know of a couple that had comps for the game,plus our convenor must be one of the most avid Rangers supporters i have known over decades,home and abroad].Why some had to go is beyond me,selfish springs to mind.............

Coz boycotts will stop them taking titles? Or if they do take titles it will make them give them back? If they take titles I'd hope we are prepared to do a lot more than just not turn up at away grounds.

All I'm saying is I didn't like it. I backed it in theory. In action, seeing it played out. I didn't like it. If you want to boycott then that's fine. I'm not going to spend weeks insulting you or belittling you for making a choice you have every right to make.

Surely hitting people who are cash strapped in the pocket is the best course of action?

I already said I don't want it indefinitely but it must be an option for the future, and if the club back one again then it should be fully respected again.

Surely hitting people who are cash strapped in the pocket is the best course of action?

They sold the tickets we would have taken to dundee united fans. I don't know the attendances but I think it's safe to assume they had their highest gate today... Yeah, that showed 'em. :rolleyes:

They could be about to steal our titles and we have falk insisting 'no more boycotts' ffs.

No more official boycotts will happen from the club, if fans want to stay away from sphell grounds and do so thats brilliant but we should not be making a song and dance about it and then having people going and making us look stupid. I dont support giving scum clubs money but i dont want us to look like a divided fanbase again. Any boycott should simply be fans dont turn up, although the 'hardcore loyal' always will at least we wont look stupid.

No more official boycotts will happen from the club, if fans want to stay away from sphell grounds and do so thats brilliant but we should not be making a song and dance about it and then having people going and making us look stupid. I dont support giving scum clubs money but i dont want us to look like a divided fanbase again. Any boycott should simply be fans dont turn up, although the 'hardcore loyal' always will at least we wont look stupid.

I think there were very few Bears went. Probably the biggest problem with making it official is that it encourages the home support to come out ... especially in a one off game

I think there were very few Bears went. Probably the biggest problem with making it official is that it encourages the home support to come out ... especially in a one off game

(tu) lets be honest Charles wanted to keep onside with the fans today so he backed it, that wont happen again so let every fan who would normaly go make the call, im sure most will choose not to go and the ones that do can deal with the choice they make but offical match boycotts dont seem to work sadly.

(tu) lets be honest Charles wanted to keep onside with the fans today so he backed it, that wont happen again so let every fan who would normaly go make the call, im sure most will choose not to go and the ones that do can deal with the choice they make but offical match boycotts dont seem to work sadly.

I suppose it was always going to be a big game though I mean big bad Rangers back in town for the only time in god knows how many years

Every game against Rangers is a big game. That's why no matter if we boycott, the opposition fans will just take up the extra tickets available. Remember, They Are Only Here To See The Rangers.

I think that when the team saw the 300 or so scabs that went against the clubs wishes, it sank the teams heart and they played even pisher than normal :pipe:

Son of uncle.

You make an interesting point. It would be better heard though if your breath didn't smell if incestuous jizz.

They sold the tickets we would have taken to dundee united fans. I don't know the attendances but I think it's safe to assume they had their highest gate today... Yeah, that showed 'em. :rolleyes:

yeah and half their biggest gate money this season went to our charity not them...