So what did the 350 scabs achieve then?

bunter

So someone has stolen your tickets?

They were given them through RM in January, i couldnt make the games because my Mrs was ill. Theyve not been returned, last i heard he was tryin to pap them off onto a Mod on here, or better yet...post them.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were given them through RM in January, i couldnt make the games because my Mrs was ill. Theyve not been returned, last i heard he was tryin to pap them off onto a Mod on here, or better yet...post them.

That's shocking mate.

Can the club not cancel it and issue you with a new one?

That's shocking mate.

Can the club not cancel it and issue you with a new one?

Well i think so mate but he thinks its fine. 16 tickets for fuck all, and he cant even drive 5miles to drop them off. I asked for his postcode to collect them, and got a factory he stays behind, not even his real postcode. Im really disapointed, all for tryin to help someone out. Fuckin post them out ffs, my old man hit the roof when i told him that.

I can get new ones, think theyre £15 each or something. So my good deed will actually cost me.

Well i think so mate but he thinks its fine. 16 tickets for fuck all, and he cant even drive 5miles to drop them off. I asked for his postcode to collect them, and got a factory he stays behind, not even his real postcode. Im really disapointed, all for tryin to help someone out. Fuckin post them out ffs, my old man hit the roof when i told him that.

I can get new ones, think theyre £15 each or something. So my good deed will actually cost me.

Sorry to hear that mate. There's some fucking ungrateful and selfish cunts out there.

That's true you're best calling the club and getting new tickets.

I hope the mods have taken note and banned the cunts IP from here.

Shocking hope you get the tickets back

Oh i could have got them back on Monday i think, he passed them on to a Mod on here so he could give them to me or post them. Tbf the Mod in question was trying to help but was being dragged into something that really wasnt his problem. Still no tickets. Still no text. Still no phone call.

Sorry to hear that mate. There's some fucking ungrateful and selfish cunts out there.

That's true you're best calling the club and getting new tickets.

I hope the mods have taken note and banned the cunts IP from here.

I dont know if they can do that mate, its not a RM issue. He did say though, and i quote "o dont give a fuck what you put on RM"

I dont know if they can do that mate, its not a RM issue. He did say though, and i quote "o dont give a fuck what you put on RM"

The mods should do something since he has ripped a fellow bear off and to stop him doing it to others in the future. Prick.

Fucking hate cunts like this. Taking advantage of people.

The mods should do something since he has ripped a fellow bear off and to stop him doing it to others in the future. Prick.

Point is mate, he thinks he doin nothing wrong coz he said he'd post them to me. He even told me his mate, a mod on here, would drop them off that night. Im not for a minute suggesting id expect him to do that, its not the Mod in questions issue. Just a big lazy cunt.

Is it just me? 16 tickets, for fuck all, is it just me that thinks the guy should have the decency to drop them off to me? He was fast enough pickin them up.

Oh i could have got them back on Monday i think, he passed them on to a Mod on here so he could give them to me or post them. Tbf the Mod in question was trying to help but was being dragged into something that really wasnt his problem. Still no tickets. Still no text. Still no phone call.

who was the mod? i will personally collect these and drop them off to you if you tell me who has them

PM is fine

oh and as long as you dont stay in Dorset :D

Point is mate, he thinks he doin nothing wrong coz he said he'd post them to me. He even told me his mate, a mod on here, would drop them off that night. Im not for a minute suggesting id expect him to do that, its not the Mod in questions issue. Just a big lazy cunt.

Is it just me? 16 tickets, for fuck all, is it just me that thinks the guy should have the decency to drop them off to me? He was fast enough pickin them up.

Fucking right mate he should drop them off to you. Should've done it a long time ago.

Was there not a bit in the ticket section for naming and shaming cunts like this?

who was the mod? i will personally collect these and drop them off to you if you tell me who has them

PM is fine

oh and as long as you dont stay in Dorset :D

Appreciate that mate, and like i said the Mod in question really was goin out his way to help me. I appreciated that but at the time i was fuming, i think he thought i was maybe having a go. Its the principle of the matter. I offered the tickets on here, there was lots of interest, and he was quick to come down and collect them. He's been droppin them off for a month now.